Ratings for Dr. Ian D. Miller

Recently started going to this practice. Dr Miller and his team were fantastic. They took the time to explain the importance of Gum disease. Why it can have negative effects on your total body health and how to lessen the risk. After that, they did a thorough exam and started a treatment plan. I had my first work done which was a crown and I couldn't be happier. Besides the great work it was super convenient to go into the office and have the work all done in one visit. They actually milled my crown onsite, took me to the machine to watch it getting milled (which was very cool) and then showed me the crown before it was installed. I liked the knowledge they were more than happy to share and felt confident with the work that was being done. Great Dentist. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

My previous experiences with dentists over the years left much to be desired and even caused me to develop the " white coat syndrome". I started to avoid going to the dentist at all cost in fear of having another negative encounter. A friend of mine told me it was time that I " bite the bullet" and recommended me to go and see Dr. Ian Miller. He had been treating their family for a number of years and they always had a positive experience . I did act on that advice and it was the best decision I could of made. Dr. Ian Miller made lme feel completely at ease. I told him I "did not like dentists or needles". He was very relaxed with me and took my comments all in good stride. He was patient in answering any questions that I had to alleviate all my fears prior to performing any dental procedures on me. I am proud to say that I have now been receiving regular dental care for the last several years. I have relocated to northern Alberta but always drive the "6" hours to see my dentist...Dr. Ian Miller has agreed to keep me as a patient. The staff at the office have always welcomed me after my long drive with warm smiles and coffee. THANKS TEAM MILLER.........LEGACY DENTAL STAFF.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

i no longer go to dr.miller due to repeated bad experiences at that office. Most recently i had a tooth ache and they were insistent that i get it extracted. i went to a different dentist for a second opinion because i really want to keep my teeth. The 2nd dentist was able to save the tooth. I would shop around before i would go to this dentist. Sorry for being so honest.

Submitted February 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Miller & his hygienist Camille for a few years now. They are both so gentle & considerate. I used to be nervous walking into a dental office. Now, I look forward to my dental visits.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

A smart, skilled dentist who keeps himself current. He is also a pleasant guy and is great with my kids. His staff are also top notch.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Miller and his associate dentists (Dr. Richter and Dr. Boehme)exceed all expectations. Along with their staff, They are professional and friendly. Most importantly they care about their patients and are very thorough and diligent during treatment. A very respectable practice that is willing to put their patients first. A great place for people of all ages seeking exceptional dentalcare.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Miller is an amazing dentist! Even though he is very busy and he is booked the majority of the time for months in advance, he has a great team of dentists that are just as amazing!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

This office is in a class all their own. It feels like you're dealing with a family rather than a business. Everyone quickly gets to know you by name and they're always quick with a smile and a hello when you walk in the door. Dr Ian stays up to date on all of the latest technology and gives great personal service whenever I go in and Janice is the best hygenist EVER! It seems strange to say but it's a pleasure to go in to that office.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Ian Miller & his entire staff are head and shoulders above any other dentist I have been to. I have lived in 4 provinces and been to several dentists and none compare to the service he and his staff provide. I recently had a bad tooth ache and called his office. I was seen that day and had a root canal the next day. He is an excellent dentist and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. To bad there are not more like him. Definately a 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I've been going to Ian almost since he began and my only complaint is that he is so fantastic that you have to book months in advance. He is kind and patient and very very good. His staff are wonderful too. I wish now I hadn't raved to all my friends about him :-)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009