Ratings for Dr. Hugh G. Walsh

Dr Walsh is one of the few (3), I have seen who calmly and clearly explains the situation, what he thinks and many alternatives. He makes you feel confident and well informed about a situation that is very scary. He did not talk above you and treated you as an equal. I think whom ever needs to see him will be better off than many other experiences they would have from other doctors. Thank You Mark ...... You performed a surgery on my Aunt Veronica.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Very knowledgeable and personable. Great at explaining procedures. Very accomplished- rated one of the best surgeons in CA for many years. He is always there for his patients- he came in on the 4th of July (his day off) because I had some issues with my post-surgery. Only downside is wait time once you get there, but that's something all doctors have. I always had to remember to have some extra time since he inevitably runs late. Another thing I didn't like is that the staff doesn't call to remind you of appointments.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Hugh G. Walsh's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Multiplan