Ratings for Dr. Nga Collard

Doctor blames patient for illness (even if it is a cold). Poor bedside manner and extremely disorganized. Loves to write scripts, even if not needed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have been to this doctor and found her to be very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. I was looking for a new family doctor and decided on her after my first visit because of the quality treatment I received. She listened to my concerns and took the time to answer my questions. Her staff was very friendly and professional as well. I am amazed and surprised by the one bad review I read on this site. I think she is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

This is the most unprofessional staff I've ever seen in my life. I will never go back here. The doctor is habitually late and makes no apologies. Several members of the staff, to include the receptionist and a nurse, are extremely rude and unprofessional. I've never seen anything like this in any business or medical setting, especially in a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. Nga Collard's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners