Ratings for Dr. Eric W. Byrd

I have been a patient of Dr. Byrd's for years. The entire staff at his office are exceptional. I feel privileged to have Dr. Byrd as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have never met a more compassionate physician than Dr. Byrd. He always takes the time to really listen to any concerns and in the 15 years as his patient, I truly admire and respect him, not just as my doctor but as an amazing human being.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Byrd and Mark are great, poor communication from his staff though.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Byrd for more than 10 years. He always makes you feel like you are his only patient. He listens and works with me to maintain my optimum health. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Would never think of going any where else. Staff is the best. Dr Byrd is compasionate, thorough and in my opinion you can't get any better health care ANYWHERE!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Byrd is caring, kind, and very knowledgeable. He stays on your case and sees you through to a good conclusion.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

He is the most thorough Dr.I have ever had. I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Most hate going to the doctors, I love going to this Doctor office, they(the Staff) are all friendly and caring, Dr Byrd has been able to help me by diagnosing my illness and treating them, when others could not. I would recommend CMIM to anyone.. I thank them from the bottom of my heart...at his fast beat office, he always has time to listen to me and help with any question I have, even crazy ones. He is always reassuring.I could not have found a better Phycian.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable. Had several symptoms that seem unrelated, yet he was able to tie them together to make a diagnosis and suggest a course of treatment that has worked. Listens well, polite, does not talk down, stays on point. Very compassionate and understanding. Would suggest him to anyone. Seems to have a great reputation among medical community.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I have been with Dr Byrd now for 4 years and I have found him to be a very good physician. He listens to my health problems with an open attitude and works with me to manage a number of health concerns. I have found his diagnosis to be on the mark and he has always explained what his reasoning is and what options I have along with his suggestions on what the best treatment should be. He respects my decisions on his suggestions. I have seen this physician 4-6 times a year over the past 4 or 5 years for visits and illnesses. I would reccommend him to anyone This is a doctor with compassion and dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eric W. Byrd's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare