Ratings for Dr. Dan A. Axthelm

The old woman who works for him is rude, haughty, and insulting. I left as I would not want to be seen by anyone who would employ such a shrew.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

One of the least knowledgeable rheumatologists I have ever seen. I saw him once and moved along. The interns that were part of the next practice knew what was going on when they first met me and we're floored that this doctor missed it.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Axthelm has been very knowledgeable and helpful and helped me with my health issues. He is sincere and takes his time to listen and visit with you. However his office staff (Connie ) is difficult to deal with in making appointments , Not very courteous and does not communicate very well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been to this Dr and he is very personable and caring however most of the time his staff is not that nice or caring and seems to not want to be there.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have gone to this doctor for several years and have been satisfied. However, his receptionist, Connie, has been very rude and hateful to me on many occasions. Because of her unprofessional conduct, I am considering finding a new rheumatologist. Looking at the other reviews, it appears I am not the only one to have this experience with Connie. The doctor needs to take a look at his reviews before he loses anymore patients!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2014

I have been to Dr. Axthelm 3 times.I have waited for him each time i have been there. Today I waited 55 minutes.Yet <if you are 15 minutes late due to road construction,the receptionist threatens to cancel your appointment and charge you a late fee. this receptionist is one of the rudest most obnoxious people I have ever seen. I am currently looking for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I have seen Dr. Axthelm 4 times. He is the 3rd rheumatologist I have seen so far. I have an been told I have fibromalagia by 3 doctors, and I have done my research, and this doesn't fit what I experience everyday. I saw Dr. Axthelm and he too said I have FM. I on my last visit finally showed him an MRI that made it clear to him that I do not have FM. So when I asked for us to get more data on my 'odd' psoratic arth. he sent me for a bone scan, which the techs doing the test told me wouldn't tell anything about damage to my tendons. I am broke, not able to work, and still looking for a doctor that can help me, because after 4 visits I am sure that Dr. Axthelm and his rude woman up front in his waiting room are not able to help me. Anytime I am able to prove that my doctor is wrong, it is not a good day for me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Great doctor, very punctual & takes time to listen to all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

How lucky I was to find Dr. Axthelm. He takes his time, answers all your questions, and I've been pain free for 6 months. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Doctor went out of his way to listen, to answer questions, and provide information other doctors did not. He was very kind, and helpful. He made a treatment plan and was genuine in his desire to treat.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Dan A. Axthelm's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1982)