Ratings for Dr. Henry Ahn

I had a very large scoliosis and I had difficulty even standing up. I walked around lopsided and had trouble even with routine activities. Needless to say I had an amazing operation. Surgery was large and recovery was difficult especially given how bad my scoliosis was. But I’m now much straighter and my pain is essentially gone. Dr Ahn had an amazing team.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

If he has the knowledge, he was not interested in helping me. He is only interested in doing major surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I had spine surgery with Dr Ahn for a large disc herniation. I was having severe leg pain for four months. He cured my pain and I went home the same day after a micro disc removal.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I cannot express my incredible gratitude to Dr Ahn and his team. For years I had trouble with my walking and in the past year I had problems with my hands. I was seen by a nerve specialist who promptly sent me to Dr Ahn. He immediately diagnosed my problem and explained how serious my spinal cord compression was. I had surgery and am recovering well. I can’t imagjne how things would be if I had not been seen by Dr Ahn. He is a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

If he is knowledgeable, he did not help me. He doesn't care because I am not a candidate for a major surgery. When my family doctor showed me his report, I was very surprised. He said he examined me for this and that, no he did not.

Submitted May 4, 2019

After being diagnosed with Cervical Myelopathy, Dr Ahn gave me all the relevant information and assurance. I agreed to undergo the 4-level Cervical Fusion and I am very happy that I made this decision. Dr Ahn and his team at St Michael’s Hospital are the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Needed to have many levels in my back fused, and boy am I glad I found Dr. Ahn. Knowledge, bedside manner, and everything related to my back was top notch. I can't always get a hold of his office, but I took part in Dr. Ahn's research, and his staff always goes above and beyond to help me sort out my problems. Thank you Dr. Ahn and your wonderful team

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I had a terrible scoliosis that was getting worse causing terrible back pain and I was not able to stand up straight. I was literally walking with my head hanging over the side of my body. Dr Ahn was my miracle worker. In the office he was concerned with how severe my curve had gotten and was not sure how much he could correct. I was amazed with how straight I have become. I can look straight ahead now and I can walk without help. The operation was very complex and he had to place screws from Between my shoulders to the bottom of my spine. Although it is stiff, I am much straighter than I was. I am grateful for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was sent to see Dr Ahn by another surgeon in Ontario. He took the time to discuss my operation and answered my questions. He had a very busy clinic but made sure he spent time with me and my husband. His residents and fellows and nurses were also very caring and top notch. I have to fly to Toronto to see him but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was injured while riding a snowmobile last year and Dr Ahn saw me in the middle of the night with his team. I had emergency surgery and I am now walking because of him. I am grateful for his care and his skill.

Dr. Henry Ahn's Credentials