Ratings for Dr. Konstantinos Panagiotopoulos

Dr. Panagiotopoulos is awesome! He is very nice, super informative and may be running late as per previous comments as he spends time with his patients! He always made sure we knew what the next steps were to recovery and was always very patient in explaining everything. I also found his receptionist to be great! She always calls back and is very nice.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

He is an excellent surgeon, very helpful and kind. He is also a very sincere. The staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Very disorganized, staff who sometime answer the phone don't have all the information about the patients. Late for appointments, lack of knowledge on diagnosis. Overall not a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Don't bother with this Doctor. he was an hour late to the appointment, asks me to change into shorts, then goes to visit another patient, how long does it take to change into shorts ? Despite all that, my visit took 2 min, he did a very quick examination and wanted to leave right away. I still don't know what is wrong with my knee and what the next course of action is. Seems all he does is refer you to physiotherapy rather than examining you himself. Don't waste your time here, go see someone else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and nice . He takes time to explain all procedure and outcomes. Staff is super nice and easy to reach and schedule . I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have had a bit of a mixed experience with Dr Panagiotopolous. I suffered a ruptured achilles, which is by and large something that orthopedic surgeons see a lot of. On the one hand, he was extremely confident, and gave me the sense that this was no big deal. On the other hand, this WAS a big deal for me to have surgery, follow a non-weight-bearing protocol, and drastically change my life and plans for the next couple of months. Dr P is a total professional and a master at his craft, but like many specialists, these run of the mill injuries are unimportant to him and it shows. Immediately after my surgery I was given 30 seconds of instruction on what to do for the next 2 weeks and I was told to book a follow-up appointment in a couple of weeks. When I asked if it was okay to ask a few questions before I left, he rolled his eyes and sighed "okay". While the communication style is not what I would have hoped, he clearly did a great job on the surgery. The incision was small, I have since been healing very well, and overall I am pleased with the process. Ultimately, I think you would want a professional surgeon that knows what he is doing over a surgeon that will talk you through everything very clearly, although it would be great to see the best of each side. If you have surgery with Dr P, I would suggest that you find an additional avenue of support. For me, that has been a few detailed rehabilitation websites and an excellent physiotherapist that has experience with this type of injury. That has helped me understand my injury and the healing process much better. I think the staff have been excellent to deal with. I had one question for the Doctor, and although he did not call back, his staff was prompt in their follow-up and did everything they said they would. The Operating Room staff were amazing. I simply cannot say how important it is when you are about to be put under to have compassionate people in that room that make you feel at ease and explain what is happening. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a full knee replacement (a complicated sugrey) done in Jan. 2004 , and after 12 years and having followed the instruction from the doctor I have continued to work past retirement age . He lets you know the exercise program and the restrictions Am very glad he was to the point . does not spend a lot of time with you but the time was valuable Thanks Dr P.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

His staff are misleading ,unprofessional and disorganized I did not want to see him after dealing with idiots!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Saw Dr Kosta for a fractured wrist. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Took my concerns seriously. I would recommend him. I expect to have knee replacements in the future and wouldn't hesitate to use Dr Kosta. Punctuality a bit iffy but that's because he's on call and extremely busy. I don't fault him for that.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Awesome surgeon would highly recommend him he did both my hips. He is very detailed and understanding and listened to my concerns. Excellent doctor and takes pride in his work.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015