Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Goodman

Dr Goodman is very Friendly, and is very thorough. He explains things to You so You understand. I would highly recommend to My Friends.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This physician cares deeply about his patients and is very thorough which tends to slow office flow, but is very knowledgeable and capable as a endoscopist, speaking as both a former patient and associate.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Goodman saw me for 1 minute and 20 seconds. He failed to disclose his additional fee of $310.00 for a screening colonoscopy.I cancelled the procedure due to his dishonesty and utter disregard for me as a person.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Answers questions and takes time to explain why he is recommending treatment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Have had good experiences with him and feel confident in his ability

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Goodman is an okay doctor. I never really had any problems with him except his bedside manner. I have been in pain management for over 6 years and I am 38 years old. He made me feel bad about having to take pain meds, he said I was to young to be on pain meds. Is there an age limit on pain? Do I have to a certain age to have my pain managed? This I do not get. Otherwise, he is a good doctor, just needs to improve his bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

He took time to explain everything very thoroughly. Asking around, he is the most respected gastro doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Will not answer phone calls unless emergency. To change a procedure time make another appointment with the nurse even though you just left his office. Medicare fraud?

flag | Submitted August 2, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey A. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

All Care Insurance Services