Ratings for Dr. Adrian Pettyan

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

After many years of searching for the "right" chiropractor, I met Dr. P. His methodology was unique to the others I had seen and it was clear that he spared no expense when it came to equipment and making sure you were comfy. A big thing for me was how flexible he was with payments. He always understood if I needed a few extra weeks to pay my bill, and even worked with ODSP to get me a discount a few times when I was desperate. Its one thing for a doctor to be good at his job, but for him to genuinely care about his patients and respect their needs is something special.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I love Dr. P. He was referred to me by my younger sister ; now I have not only by children seeing him regularly, but, my older sister and her family as well. My children are so comfortable and his staff - absolutely great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I HAD TENDONITIS IN MY ELBOW. REGULAR DR. TOLD NE TO LIVE WITH IT. SO A FRIEND HAD TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SPORT DOCTOR. I WAS SCEPTICAL BUT I WENT. I HAD TO HAVE A FEW SESSION OF HEAT & LASER THERAPY. BUT I HAVE 90% MOBILITY NOW AND FOR A LONG TIME. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH DR PETTYAN PROFESSINOLISM AND PERSONALITY. HE IS CONSIDERATE AND COMPASSIONATE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr Pettyan and his team have pretty much made my life pain-free and manageable. Dr. Pettyan is compassionate, caring and will go above and beyond what a regular chiropractor will do. I have crawled into his office and left upright and in no pain. He also has a great sense of humor which helps on those days where you just hurt and need to laugh. Thanks Dr. Pettyan!! Karen

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

He was not very helpful and rushed me out of his office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. P is a very caring person. He is also had a GREAT sense of humour..................

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007