Dr. Alan M. Greenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Greenberg

Dr Greenberg and staff are AWESOME! They make you feel like family!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Awesome doctor and staff! I had a great experience and i look great! I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I am 4 weeks post op and still healing, but I can honestly say how happy I am with Dr. Greenberg and his assistants, Kelly and Crystal. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure. He is by far my favorite doc!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

If you want someone knowledgeable and compassionate then he is the one. He went above and beyond for me and he surpass my expectation.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Just finished up my 4 month follow up for top surgery and its been an amazing journey. From start to finish everyone has been so helpful and kind. The wonderful staff answered every question I had. Dr. Greenberg has also been extremely supportive and it was great to work.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Very beautiful and clean atmosphere. Wonderful doctor and staff. Very thorough. I was actually seen at my appointment time and didn't have to wait. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

The result was very good. The staffs worked there were very nice. I will definitely recommended my friends . Thank You!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my breast augmentation. From start to finish Dr. Greenberg and his staff were amazing!! I recommend Dr. Greenberg without thinking it twice!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Greenberg and his staff were beyond incredible! Everyone was professional, patient, and experienced. I had gone to a few different consultations but once I met Dr. Greenberg I immediately felt comfortable and knew he would be my doctor. I am so happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

I have been a patient there for years and never had a bad experience. They try hard to give you a same day appt when you are sick and the nurse I spoke with recently when I had a question was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Alan M. Greenberg's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1983)

Coventry Healthcare