Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Denoia

This doctor is a true professional who puts his patient welfare above everything else.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

A great doctor. A pleasure to go to. He makes you feel important. Highly Recomended!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He is a very caring and capable doctor who has time to listen and never rushes out the door . I would highly recommed him

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

This dr is exactly why I hate going to doctors.... Such a my time is worth more then yours attitude. I have waited over 45 minutes everytime I went to have next to not time with him. I guess he values alone time or something. I will be pulling my chart and will suggest NO ONE uses him. I got a "1st appointment of the day" appointment thinking this would get me in and out and he showed up more then half an hour late for that... I guess starbucks was more important.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

The absolute BEST Dr I have been to!! He pays attention to details, listens to his patients and even my elderly 88 year old mother loves going to him. They don't make Dr.'s like him anymore!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I have been Using Dr. Denoia for 2 years and am 100% happy with him. He gets to the bottom of every problem and is very knowledgeable about the drugs he prescribes. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr Denoia is a very good physician and is able to keep my conditions under control. He is very direct and to the point and really tries to understand your symptoms to make a proper diagnosis. Note with direct there is very little room for humor as he seems as a no nonsense doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr Denoia is a great Dr for diagnosing acute problems. He leaves no stone unturned and gets to the bottom of the issue immediately. He however doesn't have a great bedside manner and tends to ignore more "minor issues or patient concerns". He has referred me to excellent specialists and has done a good job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Anthony P. Denoia's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1972)