Ratings for Dr. Tucker Kueny

Dr. Kueny was there during a very dark time in my medical history. While I spent a lot of energy blaming him, I feel now that I was not right to do so. While he played a role in the mess, he was not the one ultimately to blame for my fate. He could have dusted his hands of me like the other doctor did, but he took the time to actually call and check in on my well-being and offer his sympathies. Regretfully, I repaid his kindness by bad-mouthing him. I can't give him all gold stars as a doctor, but, as a human, I rate him pretty high up there.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Your life will never be the same, but not in a good way. Bedside manner means nothing if one is a lousy doctor. Nice people can be bad at their jobs. I will suffer the rest of my life because of him and that group of doctors.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Kueny to anyone. He had the best bedside manner, was very knowledgeble and explained all of my opitons. He performed my surgery and I was very happy with the results. He gave a correct diagnosis. He made me feel very comfortable with everything that was going on. I plan on using Dr. Kueny as my regular OB/GYN in the future and for any OB/GYN surgical needs in teh future. I was very impressed with him and his openess.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

He messed up my LAVH/RSO and I have to suffer for the rest of my life. He were very poor on follow up and post op care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I have used PWH in Greenfield for years, Dr. Kueny has seen me several times with different issues and he has been very knowledgeable each time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

I am questioning if anyone has had a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Tucker Kueny's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)