Ratings for Dr. Patsy Barker

Dr Barker is awesome! We love her and we know she has our childrens back. She explains how she knows why something is going on. She has so much knowledge and as a mother I feel like we are a team watching out my childrens well being.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

The staff was always helpful (I had newborn twins and they would always open the door for me as I was carrying 2 car seats). Never had a problem getting an appointment, but after seeing Dr. Barker, I can see why she doesn't have a long line of patients waiting. I had experience with my boys getting ear infections in the past and knew what the early signs were (fussy while grabbing at their ear, running a slight fever). When I asked her to check them because I noticed these signs, she went on a rant about how grabbing an ear doesn't mean anything and I shouldn't jump to conclusions or try to be a doctor because I'm not. Then when she actually looked inside their ears, she sheepishly admitted that yes they do have ear infections.. Also she made a big fuss about how my boys were given shots at the wrong time and now the vaccination is void, and no school I enroll them in will accept them. HER OFFICE was the one who administered the vaccination at the wrong time! When I told her this, she stammered and mumbled and tried to backtrack and blame it on somebody else. I never went back to her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

This lady saw my 2 month old for the first time and told me I don't feed her enough and that I need to do more tummy time due to my daughters head being crooked. She gained 4 lbs and 1 inch and her head is as normal looking as it gets. I will not be going back and I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Patsy Barker's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS