Ratings for Dr. Harold Spivak

I have known Dr. Spivak for many years and has never once failed me. I have never had a Doctor who truly and honestly cared about my health. I can actually say he has saved my life and has always been there for me. I am truly and forever grateful that he is my Doc tor and will never forget or take him for granted. His team that works along side of him are very compassionate, I do not and have not one negative word to say about him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I can only say good things about Dr. Spivak. He is compassionate, down-to-earth, non-judgmental, very kind and knowledgeable about trauma and mood disorders. He will acknowledge you with a quick hello in the hallway rather than just walk past (as many others do!) Glad to have him involved in my care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Spivak is not only knowledgeable, tactful and considerate Doctor, he is first of all a great Human Being, empathetic, caring and helpful, exceptional features that have more curing effect, than any medication. Meeting with Dr. Spivak was the best thing happened in my life for the last one year, when going trough hard times of life. He helped me to live, to stand up for myself, and not to loose Hope...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Spivak is the most helpful Psychiatrist I have ever received treatment from. I have little experience with his staff, which is why I felt I could not provide a 5 in that category, but they are likely okay. He was very respectful of my time, extremely helpful, and seemed to have more knowledge of medicine than any doctor I have ever met. In my opinion, his greatest trait as a physician is his compassion and understanding. He did not simply just write a prescription. He actually listened to me and offered advice on how to best cope with clinical depression. On how to cope with emotional issues- not just attempting to match a cocktail of pills, with vague biological theories of depression, which, unfortunately, is how most other physicians seem to operate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I was very sick when I came in the hospital in 2005 he came and check on me several time to make sure everything was going o.k. and i was doing alright,I have to say my experience haveing him has my Dr. was very positive.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

No doctor has ever listened to me or respected the choices I make around my mental health better than Dr. Spivak. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

This doctor does not have any compassion towards somebody who suffered mental breakdown.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Known him for years. Hasn`t made any improvements on my health care. Inconsiderate. Arrogant.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009