Ratings for Dr. Kelly DeSouza

I have 2 knees ,1 hip hip and waiting for my second hip, Dr D'Souza and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

This Doctor is amazing. I knew he would be a good fit after he told me he played college football like myself. When I was 33 I was in charge of the steel framing at the new Wal Mart in acKenzie Towne, at the end of the day when my crew was cleaning up our gear to go home, I jumped down the 5 to 7 feet of off a exterior scissor lift, like I had done hundreds of times before. My foot caught in a muddy rut, and my whole body turned right, and my knee pulled apart. I could not walk at all, and my employees took me home. Dr. De Souza was consice, and thorough in his explanation, he made me feel at ease for my first ever surgery. I was walking, and running up and down stairs within a week, I tell anyone who asks that Dr DeSouza is the best doctor in towne. I went to his clinic 4 years later to get work done on my other knee, only to have the appointment with his associate Abelseth instead of him, the doctor refused to help me, and pretty much said because i was overweight he would not help me. What a jerk. How can you get in shape or lose weight when you are walking with one leg not working. Anyhow, i have potential more work coming up, I will pound down any door I have to, in order to get Dr. DeSouza again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had located my ankle, broke my fibula tibia and I think my ankle was totally much lol .... during Roller Derby . The doctor was fantastic ,excellent bedside manner, made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I dislocated my knee and this "doctor" if you want to call him that basically told me I was lying and that it wasn't possible for me to dislocate my knee. After making me wait 7 months for an MRI I just got result revealing significant damage to my knee that could only be caused by a dislocation. This doctor has no bedside manners and is terrible at diagnostics. DO NOT SEE this doctor if you are expecting thing to be taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Excellent, surgery went very smoothly and was very happy with result.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Sorry, I clicked the wrong star when it came to staff - should be excellent instead of Terrible but can't delete it! Nicole and Monique have extraordinary helpful to me and treated my questions as if I was their ONLY PATIENT.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. DeSouza did a complete knee replacement. He is work was excellent and his staff are second to none. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Skilled and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend him based on his emergengency repair of my broken leg.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. DeSouza for the past 5 years. He has replaced both my hips and am most pleased to report a wonderful job on both. I was out of the hospital in record time and with this one on August 15 was back to work after a mere 3 weeks. He is most pleasant and answers questions in a manner that is easily understood. Altho he doesn't spend a great deal visiting in the hospital, it's because he is a very busy surgeon. If I had more than 2 hips, he would be absolutely be my first call.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013