Ratings for Dr. Robert Kulacz

Can someone who has used Dr Kulacz please tell me who took over his practice or who he recommended people to in the area? szukidavis@aol.com/ Thank you. Wish he was still practicing.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Some of these negative reviews are obviously fake. Take the most recent one posted in 2010. Dr. Kulacz had stopped practicing at the end of 2005, almost five years BEFORE that post!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Kulacz is the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever gone to. He is way ahead of his time. He explained everything in a way I could understand and never tried to impress me. My body recovered rapidly and I feel healthier than I have in years. I wish he was still in practice so I could refer others to him. Is there any chance this will happen?

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

It looks like the negative comments and not by patients but instead by dentists or other groups. The ratings give it away. They should leave their name if they are going to comment. No health improvements are ever promised as the body is complex and disease is multifactoral. The fact that many people improve is right in line with the success rate in medicine/dentistry. Robert Kulacz, DDS

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

No improvement in my health at all after his jawbone surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Kulacz is every good word you can think of;kind,compassionate,honest,brilliant,dedicated and caring. After 2 years,31 medical specialists and oral surgeons later, Dr. Kulacz was able to identify from a CT scan and confirmed by a board certified radiologist,that a root tip was left in my daughters upper jaw bone and was protruding into her sinus that the previous 31 "specialists" were unable to find.This chronic infection was causing elevated WBC and fevers.For a Type 1 diabetic this infection was causing all sorts of systemic problems. Without Dr. Kulacz's intervention I don't know where we would be.He has had such a significant impact on our life I can only imagine what he could accomplish if he could continue helping people without the dental board hovering over him. Dr. Kulacz was born to educate and enhance the standard of care people deserve.He is a true gift to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Kulacz took the time to listen to me and thoroughly explain the pros and cons to all questions that I asked. When he did not know the answer he said so and told me he would look it up and get back to me. He did so promptly. He is a skilled dentist and kind person. He removed infection in my jaw and my health improved dramatically to the amazement of my physician. I wish more doctors were like him. thank you Dr. Kulacz!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007