Ratings for Dr. Eric F. O'Neill

I have been to this Doctor for years, had many appointments for fillers & botox, also had a facelift 11 years ago, that has held up quite well, especially comparing to some of my friends who have gone to other doctors in Dallas, Houston & Austin for thousands more money. I just came to this site to get the office number, as I have a new cell phone. I am stunned to read these unkind reviews. You do not go to a plastic surgeon to be told how beautiful and great you are. If your fat, your fat. If your skinny your skinny. Reality is not always what you want to hear. You need a mental health professional for those issues. I'm older & in a profession where I need to look good for my age to compete in todays marketplace. Dr. O Neill has been able to keep me looking my best for over 12 years. BUT I do not look like a movie star, I never could. Dr O Neil is very professional and does not waste your time or his with idle chit chat about just how wonderful I am. In todays climate, if he did or touch someone on the shoulder..God only knows what those women would write. He is an excellent Dr. and a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have used Dr. O'Neill for many years and will continue to do so. His staff is excellent, the office is relaxing and his professionalism is uncompromising. He has gone out of his way to help me and even found another surgeon who he felt had more experience in meeting a special need I had after a traumatic facial fracture. He has a great sense of humor, uses his (my) time efficiently and is well respected in the community.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Horrible appointment, doctor was very rude and commented many times about my being FAT, actually left in tears. Made me feel like I was not worth his time.

Submitted September 29, 2017

Total dissapointed and not satisfied with his work.he doesn't spend enough time with his patient.he doesn't listen or communicate with his patient.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I really don't understand the previous 4 bad ratings. I found the staff to be very courteous and knowledgeable. And Dr. O'Neill was very professional and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. You don't go to a doctor to be told what you want to hear, you go to a doctor to be told the truth in a tactful manner. If you want to be have your ego catered to, go to your spouse or your mother. His prices were in line with the average for the area, his bedside manner was profession and caring and his follow through was fantastic. Not only would I recommend him to friends and family, but I actually have several times. And I have scheduled another procedure with him as well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

doctor over 4 months late at getting pathology reports to patient- Front desk staff very confused and seemed clueless

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2005

Doctor was rude. I specificly asked that he not photograph my body, was told that he would not, got into the room, he photographed it even after I interjected, was rude, impersonal and did not appear to care at all about his patients. I would definately not recommend!! Go somewhere else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2005

HOrrible experience. Would definately NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2005

Dr. Eric F. O'Neill's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1986)