Ratings for Dr. John W. Poynor

He helped me through a very bad time and finally did sinus surgery on me 28 years ago. It was hugely successful and saved the quality of my life. I can't even imagine what my life would have been like without this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

he's the Best, I wish that othe doctors was like him, has well has it staff

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

The best! Great doc, plus has the neatest sense of humor I've ever encountered from a doctor. Makes going to the doctor almost fun. :)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

In my mind is a "Saint". After at least 3 other Doctors, the first to help my daughter who had been very sick. I can't thank my friend enough for referring me to him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Genually interest in Patients well being. My husband passed out in his office and Doc. assisted him to the ER per wheelchair hisself and checked on him several times after being admitted. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I go to Dr. Poyner because he makes me feel better. He seems to have my best interest at heart. He is efficient, might turn some people off- but I'm satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Seems knowledgeable and competent. He's got a quirky sense of humor that takes getting used to, but I believe he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Always has a good attitude. Good dr. if you just have sinus infection. Should do bloodwork to discover if further sickness though and doesn't.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. John W. Poynor's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=105636'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John W."

October 20, 2013