Ratings for Dr. Nalini Tella

Ignored all the work and documentation of my previous doc, told me that if I mentioned anything a previous doctor had found that she would no longer see me, changed 2 of my medicines that my previous doctor had prescribed that worked, and prescribed two new ones that had significant and serious interactions with my other meds, including "High likelihood serious or life-threatening interaction" according to medicine interaction information. Also, blamed everything on weight, including things that had previously been attributed to other problems by other doctors, but as she said, I was not allowed to talk about that. I am more than willing to work on my weight, which is not a result of overeating but unable to be active due to the problems that she refused to acknowledge (scoliosis, knee injury, depression, none that would not be cured by losing weight). Put me in a true catch 22, told me not to question her. It really seemed that despite my calm and respectful demeanor, I was her worst nightmare, and intelligent and educated patient. I'm glad I didn't take the medicines she prescribed with the deadly interactions or I would not be able to bring this issue to other patients here.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Nalini Tella's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1975)

GHI