Ratings for Dr. Michael Pollak

He's been my family's dentist since I was 5 years old. He's a wonderful doctor, funny, and patient. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Pollak is no only a highly skilled dentist, but he's a craftsman and a perfectionist. He ensures you are comfortable and aware of what he's doing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Michael is the best dentist I have never met in the past 10 years. He is extremely patient and nice dentist, he gave me a best solution to my teeth and the suggestion is really based on my teeth situation not base on "money". I am so satisfied with his professional skill and knowledge on the teeth, I am so lucky I can find this best and number 1 dentist in my life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I love Dr Pollak. I did not get the 'good teeth' (that went to my brother) - so I've had my fair share of dental issues since I was 7 years old. I can say without a doubt Dr Pollak is the BEST dentist I've ever seen. He and his staff are very caring, knowledgeable and ready to help with any issue. I recommend him to anyone that listens. #1 in my books

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Pollak is amazing. Our entire family has been seeing him for many years, and we wouldn't see any other dentist. He is a perfectionist and very meticulous in his work. He does the best crowns and veneers. He is also very caring and personable. He is always there when you need him, and will stay late for you. His staff is amazing as well. Go see Dr. Pollak as he is the absolute best dentist in the GTA!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My wife and I have been going to him for 15 years. He and his staff are top notch. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. Once it comes to work done I have never had an issue, they fixed me up without any problems

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

We have been with Dr. Pollak since the children had there 1st tooth. We love him!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Without a doubt dr pollak is the best dentist i've ever had. I was referred to him over 5 years ago now and i've since moved out of the city. But I still travel 40 min to dr pollaks office for treatments. Dr Pollak and his team are extremely knowledgeable and friendly but most of all they go above and beyond for their clients to make them feel welcome and to make sure each and every visit is a great one.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Without a doubt, THE best dentist ever! Even my kids can't wait to see him. Both he and his team do an amazing job!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Superb chap and a great dentist. Rescued my teeth from shoddy work done by another dentist in Markham

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016