Ratings for Dr. Wayne Rosen

If you need Colorectal surgery he should be your doctor, great surgeon and able to instill confidence in even the worst patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Rosen is a wonderful surgeon. He is calm, thorough, patient, empathetic, personable, and professional. He and his residents were straight-forward, took time to explain everything, and spoke to me like a person rather than a "patient presenting ______". I felt relaxed going into the OR and had complete trust in him. He is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Awesome Doctor. seriously better than any I have seen (I have seen a lot). was able to fix me when my "Specialist" couldn't.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Finally met a doctor who could fix me. Removed my large colon and im not on a bag. :-)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Great doc. Did my emergency surgery at the PLC.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Wayne Rosen and Leslie are amazing!!! Leslie is Dr. Rosen's Nurse/Receptionist she is wonderful to deal with and extreme helpful and understanding. Dr. Rosen is a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring physician I am very grateful he is looking after me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have bleeding in my stool he test and I have fiushet surgery he is awesome doctor thx you dr rosen

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer in December 2012 and he was an amazing doctor through out and continues to be very great. We are so thankful for him and grateful that he is passionate about his job. Thank you Dr Rosen.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I was treated with Colon-Rectal cancer in 08, I met Dr Rosen and I'm glad I did, he metioned all the things that was to happen. I left his office in very positive attidude and now lets get on with it. After 4 years since the op, I'm clear. Thanks to him for being such a professional and great person.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Rosen was the doctor taking care of my grandfather. He was amazing for keeping us all in the loop with my grandfathers health. He stood up to other doctors who wanted discharge my grandfather early. I wouldn't thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012