Ratings for Dr. Wayne Rosen

I have been seeing Dr Rosen for quite some time and have always experienced excellent care! Even if it means a long drive to see him I don't trust care Of my pouch to any other doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have a lot of things to thank Dr Rosen and Lesie for if only space will permit me. Dr Rosen performed an LAR surgery on me in march 2017 at PLC. He is the best of the best and I feel very fortunate to have him as my colorectal surgeon. He is more than a surgeon, he is very knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. I love love my Ileostomy. Dr Rosen is an angel.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Rosen as my doctor years ago and he was by far and away the best experience I had through the whole ordeal. He was a pivotal part in me getting over the worst time in my life and I couldn't thank him enough for his patience, humility, understanding, professionalism and above all else, skill. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

If you need Colorectal surgery he should be your doctor, great surgeon and able to instill confidence in even the worst patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Rosen is a wonderful surgeon. He is calm, thorough, patient, empathetic, personable, and professional. He and his residents were straight-forward, took time to explain everything, and spoke to me like a person rather than a "patient presenting ______". I felt relaxed going into the OR and had complete trust in him. He is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Awesome Doctor. seriously better than any I have seen (I have seen a lot). was able to fix me when my "Specialist" couldn't.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Finally met a doctor who could fix me. Removed my large colon and im not on a bag. :-)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Great doc. Did my emergency surgery at the PLC.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Wayne Rosen and Leslie are amazing!!! Leslie is Dr. Rosen's Nurse/Receptionist she is wonderful to deal with and extreme helpful and understanding. Dr. Rosen is a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring physician I am very grateful he is looking after me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have bleeding in my stool he test and I have fiushet surgery he is awesome doctor thx you dr rosen

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013