Ratings for Dr. Andre Louw

I’ve been to a few Docs over my 61 years, Dr Louw is by far one of the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

My husband tripped going to bed one night at around 12:30 and had To get stitches and Dr Louw yelled at us for being up so late and was extremely rude the whole time

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

We went to emergency and he was on call. My wife went to the hospital do to haemorrhaging and you said everything was fine and your support to bleed this much. Had to get a ambulance ride to Lloydminster and needed a emergency DNC done. Blood pressure dropped to 60over 55. We will never see him again if at all possible.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Our family has been visiting Dr Louw since he delivered our first child almost 12 years ago. He has always treated us with respect and kindness. We are very happy to call him our family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have had him as my family doctor for years. Countless times he has given us the appropriate care, referred us to specialists & been kind to us. We see him in both Mannville & vermilion. We appreciate all the care we have received. He has a very heavy work load & it would be good to have other doctors in vermilion so he isn't so over worked. I have had cancer, knee problems, children with special needs & been well cared for.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I would not ever go to see Dr Louw again. If I went to emergency and he was on call I would probably leave. I went in to the hospital once with chest pains and fainting spells and he sent me home saying it was okay. The next day I was back in to emergency and then was admitted to hospital and in icu because my potassium level was off and the Dr and staff had to watch me carefully until it was regulated. Another time he prescribed a decongestant for my wife. Because of other medication she cannot take decongestants but he insisted that this one he prescribed was okay. Next day she was back in the hospital with high blood pressure and the doctor then said that she should never have been prescribed the decongestant. I know of many people who have been misdiagnosed by him and his bedside manner is totally non existent

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Talks to computer, rude, inadequate personal skills especially in showing sincerity in a patient's malaise. Relies on textbook information and government regulations. Enjoys being brief, technical and comparing his unwellness with the patient.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

In my experience Dr. Louw is the worst doctor! Rude and poor diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

This is quite possibly the worst Dr. I have ever come in contact with . NOT recommended .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I highly suggest that no one sees this doctor! All the negative reviews are 100% accurate, as I have went through the exact experience with this guy

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014