Ratings for Dr. John Amanie

Dr. Amanie was patient, kind, thorough and professional. He helped us to make a decision regarding my husband's care for prostate cancer and he never once tried to sway us in one direction or the other. Even though he must be very busy, he never acted like it and gave us plenty of time to make a decision. He could not have been nicer. In the midst of our dealing with my husband's cancer and the decision on treatment, he made us feel like we were the only people on his radar for that period of time. We had hoped to have him perform brachytherapy, but he explained why it wasn't possible and made us feel good about our alternative choice.

Submitted August 7, 2015

We met once with Dr. Amanie. He provided thorough information and told us to call him at any time, but when we did, it took him three days to return it. He began the call by saying he had already spent a lot of time with us, that he was overworked, chronically understaffed and under a lot of stress. He was completely unprofessional and truculent, showed no empathy or compassion.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Amanie was very thorough in his explanation of my husband's prostate numbers and addressed all our concerns and answered all our questions in a thorough and thoughtful manner and explained the risks and side effects of the various treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

great individual addressed all my concerns promptly dave

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Amanie did not investigate or pursue my concerns, nor did he provide me with reasonable explanations for the symptoms I was (and am) experiencing.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, I felt so much better after seeing him! Very understanding and professional!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Amanie was extremely caring and patient, and answered all of my questions and always made himself available to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Kind and caring extremely helpful and professional

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008