Ratings for Dr. Peter D'Angelo

One of the best doctors I have ever had the experience of meeting staff is excellent he's always on time and he always has time for you, he's fairly knowledgeable and what he doesn't know he looks further into it

Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. D'Angelo has excellent clinical skills. He is caring, respectful,and engages easily with both young and elderly patients, unlike many doctors today. His office assistant is superb and they have the best follow up care I have ever experienced

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Our family is so lucky to have this GP. He is the best. Service and attention like you visualize from the old days when doctors did house calls. Truly a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This doctor is very helpful and is always very prompt.Never have too wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Generally a good GP, although he gives the impression that he sometimes is out of his comfort zone. In my view he could be more proactive when faced with a patient problem- sometimes I feel I have to be the one to recommend further tests/investigation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Helpful, compassionate and great clinicain. Able to refer to top specialists. The best

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. D'Angelo is an excellent family doctor. He has been our family doctor for over 30 years and is extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. D is the best! He has been our family Doctor for over 30 years and even though we have moved out of town we still travel to Toronto to see him - we wouldn't ever consider changing Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Excellent - cares for me as a total person. Excellent Physician and able to access specialists as needed. Short notice appointments are possible. Great man.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. D'angelo is fantastic. He has the versatility to provide excellent care to patients of all ages - my parents are in their 80s and think he is the best. I agree - I'm in my 40s - he has been my doctor for 25 years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009