You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Caldwell

Was my Nephrologist for a number of years, but he was rude, did not answer questions, did not appear to be the least bit interested in my well being. I fired him and the next Nephrologist was great, would listen too you, paid attention, etc. Wish I had switched much earlier.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Caldwell i find to be extremely kind and helpful. He takes the time to look at a persons life not just the condition. Refers to things to other doctors that are out of his expertise. Always takes time to explain test results in details. Is knowledgeable and caring when explaining bad test results. I find he takes the time to listen to questions and always explains, i am never left to feel like i am wasting his time even if i ask him to explain results more then once. Anyone would be lucky to have this man has their doctor. In 5 years seeing him have never waited more then 20 mins after my appointment time to see him, for a specialist that has to be a record..lol

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

He is by far the best specialist in any field I have ever seen, and I have and do see a few. I find him to be an extremley concerned Dr. who has actually called me at home so I did not thin he was forgeting me. Now that was a first. All the staff in his office are amazingly kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Best dr in my experience. Caring and genuine. Incredibly knowledgable and down to earth

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

My dad had him as a pre-dialysis Nephrologist. As the decease progressed; he had to be admitted to the hospital. The first attending team had very slow progress on treating my father. However, We got lucky when Dr Caldwell rotated in to his ward. Dr Caldwell got aggressive and thorough with the treatment and dealt with it effectively. He did a great job in saving my Dad. Yes, his bedside manner could be on the extreme on different days. But I think you can say that with many of the specialists. They are all a product of their generation and status. It must be said that, no matter what, there is always a respectful undertone with this Doctor. Just make sure you ask him questions if you don't understand, the answers will always be straight and to the point. He's Good!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

He knows what he's talking about and gives it to you in a way you understand. One of the most thorough doctors I have had, and I have had plenty.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Physician is very rude to patients, shows up late to clinic, but very knowledgeable in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Steven Caldwell's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was my Nephrologist for a number of years, but he was rude, did not answer questions, did not appear to be the least bit interested in my well being. I fired h..."

January 1, 2016