Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean McNulty

I have been a patient of Dr. McNulty's for two years. What started out as a treatment plan to heal a running injury has become a regular routine with many health benefits. I experience much less back and neck pain, as well as a significant decrease in the frequency and duration of my migraines. Dr. McNulty and his staff are knowledgeable, effective, friendly, accommodating, and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who requires chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I switched to Dr. McNulty from my previous chiropractor who was "a little out there" as far as a chiropractor goes. Sean is very professional and down to earth. He is not only a chiropractor who has eliminated my chronic headaches through regular maintenance, but also I consider him my "sports injury" guy. Being an active golfer, baseball and hockey player in my 50's I come down with various nagging injuries. Sean is always able to diagnose, explain and treat my injuries so I can keep up my active lifestyle. I continue to recommend him to anyone I know who could use his services.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks for you input and commentary. It is great to hear that we are helping you maintain your active lifestyle!

Submitted October 17, 2017

I have been a patient since 2003, initially for a neck problem, which was resolved after a few treatments. As I became more active it was helpful to receive advice and treatments when appropriate. Dr. McNulty is very knowledgeable and can explain in a way one can understand. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs an assessment and treatment.

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks for the review, commentary, and sticking with Chiropractic care for so long!

Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr McNulty is the BEST, period! I highly recommend him to friends, family, and everybody I speak with. I have been a patient of his for close to 20 years now and will remain a loyal one as long as he practices. He is personable, professional, and knowledgeable. I trust his opinion more than my GP's. Dr. McNulty has diagnosed, treated, and facilitated the speedy recovery of more than a few of my work related pulls, strains, spasms, muscle knots, and let's not forget the dislocated rib! that my GP wanted me to "take some pain killers and come back in a month if it is still bothering you". I also use to suffer from migraine headaches so bad the pain would cause me to throw up, but since I have been on a monthly maintenance program with Dr Mcnulty I have not experienced one in close to 20 years! For that I am very greatful. Peak Results Health and Wellness office is located in a very convenient location just off the 401 with plenty of parking and a very nice waiting room (not that you get to spend any time there). Ruth the receptionist is great also, from her friendly phone reminders of appointments, pleasant greeting when you come in, to the keeping things flowing so you don't have to wait, she is top notch for sure. As I said before I DO highly recommend Dr. McNulty on a regular basis and cannot stress how much he improves my quality of life on a daily basis

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for the kind words!

Submitted October 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sean’s for 15 years now and couldn’t be happier with his chiropractic services! He takes a caring approach to diagnosing and treating his clients, really getting to know you and your health care needs. He is extremely knowledgable in his field, always explaining his diagnosis in easy to understand language, and providing the best options for treatment. His passion for healthy living truly shines through, always motivating and supporting you in all of active endeavours. When I was contemplating doing my first 5k run, he was there every step of the way. He encouraged me, checked in to see how my training was going, and provided helpful tips to prevent injury and improve my performance. From that experience I haven’t once thought I couldn’t accomplish my active goals. Whether it’s pain relief from an injury, stress relief, or general maintenance to keep you going, Dr Sean will be there for you!

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thank you so much for taking time out of a busy day to do a review!

Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Sean is the BEST at what he does. He is personable, reliable, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable in his field. Whether you have simple muscle pain and fatigue, need help with mobilizing, or simply needing some therapy such as laser, etc. He will not just have you leaving feeling WAY better than when you came, but he will also give you tips and routines/stretches to do to maintain feeling good. I have had many pains doing Crossfit and he is the one person I rely on for body maintenance. Not only is he an athlete himself, but he has worked with many athletes in a variety of disciplines. He knows how to pinpoint issues right away, and gets to work on a solution and program that will help you achieve your athletic goals. Everything stems from mobility - and being coached by someone who helps you gain access to better physical results is paramount in performing at your best. He is an amazing addition to any athlete or team of athletes. He follows up to ensure I am continuing to move injury free, always putting health as the foundational building block. Whether you are looking for improved sport performance, rehab or improved quality of life, you need to make an appointment with Dr. Sean at Peak Results Health and Wellness.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks for your time and thoughts. Hope your great habits continue to keep you in your game!

Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. McNulty is one of the kindest and caring chiropractors that there could be! He is great at diagnosing the cause of any issue I might have, as well as educating on what can be done to prevent them in the future. He is efficient but you never feel rushed, the staff are amazing and accommodating especially when you need it most. When I moved I never felt the need to find another chiropractor in my new city because I received such excellent care from Dr. McNulty. I highly recommend Dr. Sean McNulty and his practice, they are fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks very much. Always a pleasure to be able to assist in your care!

Submitted October 12, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr. McNulty for the last several years mainly due to sports related stains and pain from swimming, running and triathlon. Dr, Sean as we call him is very knowledgeable and patient. He gets to the root of the problem and helps educate you on on strategies during health care. I highly recommend his practice if you are looking for a chiropractor who cares and goes above and beyond in treating his patients check him out for sure..

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks for taking your time to review, and for the very kind comments.

Submitted October 12, 2017

I am a senior who likes to golf and garden, and as such I get various aches and pains associated with my age and activities. As I live outside Mississauga , I am not a regular client of Dr. Sean's but when I'm in the area and in need he has always been available to treat me. I find him very professional and able to relieve my pains. I highly recommend Dr, Sean.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Glad I can help when you are in need! Enjoy the Golfing!

Submitted October 10, 2017

Knowledgeable and caring, Dr, McNulty is very thorough. He is always willing to go above and beyond in helping patients find appropriate solutions. He takes a holistic approach and looks beyond the obvious. He seeks to educate patients in preventative exercise and promotes an active and healthy lifestyle. He has been instrumental in aiding my recovery from various sports injuries and surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's response
Thanks for your time! Always happy to hear things are going well!

Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Sean McNulty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McNulty has been a licensed Chiropractor in Mississauga Ontario since 1996. He has operated a multi-disciplinary family practice for his whole career. Dr. McNulty treats a variety of conditions with an in depth, hands on approach. Dr. McNulty encourages an active lifestyle and is a nationally certified Triathlon coach.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1996)

Centene