Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Crawford

Dr.Crawford is awesome!..bad with time but very awesome..He actually delivered me..he was the only Dr I had from 8-20 yrs old..he is so caring..he did my first surgery diagnosing me..unfortunately insurance things happend and I could no longer see him.ive been seeing another Dr for the past 4 months and she has done one surgery..even after that Dr. Crawford has seen more..in just 15 mins all my questions and concerns were answered..!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

He uses artificial meshes for prolapse repair. This is his first line approach. Ladies: polypropelene causes severe inflammatory response in the human body. It is NOT FDA approved but only "cleared" under the FDA 510K process for experimentation. I have been suffering for YEARS from theses transvaginal, "minimally invasive" medical devices. He may be good at some gyn issues, but not in dealing with mesh complications. I'm sorry I stayed with him so long. He did not warn me of serious possible complications which are NOT RARE! Hopefully, he does now. FDA has issued 3 warnings for good reason!!! If you have one surgery for prolapse, you will inevitably have another. Not knowledgeable about bioidentical hormones either.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

It took Dr C just one minute to diagnosis me and 4 other docs couldn't do.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I finally found someone who can diagnose and treat with competency. He is just GREAT and so is his office staff, who are efficient in getting the rest of the job done. He has a good bedside manner, too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

My mom loved Dr. Crawford so much she named me after him. Now I'm in med school and I can only hope to live up to his name.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Wonderful surgeon! Very caring. Takes the time no matter what to tell the person waiting for the patient, how the surgery went. Makes his follow-up calls himself. Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Scott J. Crawford's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1976)