Dr. Vishram Jalukar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishram Jalukar

A referral from dentist for a spot on tongue. Not worrisome, but will recheck in 3 months.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The wait time was minimal (or maybe it was the book I was reading. lol). The visit was short and to the point. Dr. Jalukar felt I was doing better and scheduled me for one month. He also referred me to a speech therapist to help unfreeze my vocal cords.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I got the problem of the ear wax resolved the way I hoped for. The doctor was very good at explaining the process he was using and why I had so much problem with the wax build up. He also made helpful suggestions I could use to keep the wax from building up so fast. I will try his suggestion and see how it works.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Jalukar and his staff are some of the friendliest, most professional people I have ever encountered in the field of medicine. I was greeted promptly as I arrived at the clinic, the paperwork was explained to me quickly and efficiently, and the staff even made sure to mention that I may have to wait for the doctor to arrive in the exam room, as he would be making his way to me following an early morning surgery. The wait for the doctor to arrive was not long, he was energetic, welcoming, and rather than being the type of doctor who "takes the time he feels he needs" to complete the exam, he really allowed me to take the time that I needed, to ask questions, and get clarification on instructions. I was very impressed with Dr. Jalukar and his staff and would not hesitate to recommend the ENT clinic and Dr. Jalukar to anyone who may need their services.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The doctors and staff were very supportive and concerned with my illness and the care they gave was kinda and compassionate. The staff that helped with appointments were very friendly and helped me quick and easy. They also helped me get on board with the patient portal and I love it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I had no waiting time. The nurse came right away, early even. The doctor was also on time and efficient. He explained things carefully and answered questions I had. It was a good experience since I had no major problem to be treated.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We enjoy coming to visit Dr. Jalukar and staff. He is very upfront with us about the treatment. We love how he has interacted with our daughter from the very beginning of our visits with him from the past few years!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I enjoyed my short follow up visit with the Dr. As well as his relaxed & confident manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A very good experience. Dr. Jalukar is attentive to the patient situation and will cooperate when other doctors are involved.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was so happy with my experience with Rosemary's exam that day. I loved how Dr. Jalukar interacted with my daughter and made it a very enjoyable experiance for her. She usually does not like it when a doctor looks in her ears but he did it so easily and quickly it was so nice and enjoyable for me asthe mom too. I can not say enough good things about this doctor. Thank you so much for being so wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Vishram Jalukar's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA