Dr. Vishram Jalukar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishram Jalukar

It was a good visit. I am still waiting to hear some information on the procedure I am to have on December 11...instructions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I appreciated the time Dr took in getting to the bottom of my concerns. Dr. Jalukar was very understanding when explaining the diet restrictions and medication recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Follow-up visit went fine. Referred to Iowa City Voice Clinic at Univ. of Iowa. Consult scheduled within a day! Will see Dr. Jalukar prn or after consult.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Jalukar was amazing. Answered any questions that I had at the appointment. Very professional and polite.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I like Dr. Jalukar and received helpful information. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Went in to see if i needed to get my tonsils pulled out. Waited only a few minutes before i was taken in. Doctor looked at them and explained my options. Very painless process. Great place

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

A referral from dentist for a spot on tongue. Not worrisome, but will recheck in 3 months.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The wait time was minimal (or maybe it was the book I was reading. lol). The visit was short and to the point. Dr. Jalukar felt I was doing better and scheduled me for one month. He also referred me to a speech therapist to help unfreeze my vocal cords.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I got the problem of the ear wax resolved the way I hoped for. The doctor was very good at explaining the process he was using and why I had so much problem with the wax build up. He also made helpful suggestions I could use to keep the wax from building up so fast. I will try his suggestion and see how it works.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Jalukar and his staff are some of the friendliest, most professional people I have ever encountered in the field of medicine. I was greeted promptly as I arrived at the clinic, the paperwork was explained to me quickly and efficiently, and the staff even made sure to mention that I may have to wait for the doctor to arrive in the exam room, as he would be making his way to me following an early morning surgery. The wait for the doctor to arrive was not long, he was energetic, welcoming, and rather than being the type of doctor who "takes the time he feels he needs" to complete the exam, he really allowed me to take the time that I needed, to ask questions, and get clarification on instructions. I was very impressed with Dr. Jalukar and his staff and would not hesitate to recommend the ENT clinic and Dr. Jalukar to anyone who may need their services.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Vishram Jalukar's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA