Dr. Vishram Jalukar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishram Jalukar

I have been VERY pleased with how Riley's appointments have been. When we first started seeing Dr. Jalukar it seemed like we always had to wait at least an hour before we got in to see him. The last year or so that has really turned around for the better. I am very glad we stayed with him. He is very personable and caring. The staff does everything they can to get us in so that Riley doesn't have to miss anymore school than necessary. Thank you for that!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I met with Dr. Jalukar for my routine appointment and although it involved testing that was unexpected, the testing went well and Dr. Jalukar made me feel comfortable and very much at ease.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Everything was great! Dr. Jaluker was awesome with Quinn. He explained how the procedure was going to go. The nursing staff was great as well, very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

We just love Dr. Julkar and his staff. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I like that Dr Jalukar always takes the time to answer all my questions. I never feel like I am being pushed out the door.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

We had an excellent experience this time around. Our appointment was for 9:10 and we were walking out the door at 9:17. I felt that Dr. Jalukar listened to our concerns and answered our questions very patiently and honestly. Thanks for the great service!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I get treated like a person at this office and the staff is amazing. I would recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Everything went very well. People were all very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Visit was to see if tonsils should be removed. Dr. Jalukar was very informative and answered our questions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

We love Dr. Jalukar! He took the time to explain all issues in a way we understood. We also appreciated that he gave us options to try prior to surgery. We truly felt as if he cared about our daughter and understood our concerns as parents. We never once felt rushed out of the office, and greatly appreciated the time and care he showed our family. We will definitely be requesting Dr. Jalukar for any future ENT needs.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Vishram Jalukar's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Chambers of Commerce