Ratings for Dr. Timothy Cropley

Dr Cropley is such a caring Doctor who makes me feel 100% safe and comfortable. He followed up with me on anon working day after my surgery to ensure I was feeling okay

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Had 4 children with Dr Cropley. He provides an impeccable level of care for both mother & child. Straight to the point. Factual & always makes rhe best decisions. Will continue to recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

An amazing OB! Very knowledgable and passionate about his job- very calm which made me feel relaxed. I was planned VB but needed a c section in the end and felt very comfortable knowing I was in capable hands. Post operation I have felt fantastic and my recovery has been great- scarring is barley visable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Such an obvious great knowledge for what he does, extremely calming and lovely. I felt relaxed and in good hands from start through to delivery and beyond. I know I am one of many happy clients but Dr Cropley will hold a special place in our birth story.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

He is the absolute best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. So professional, knowledgable and just so lovely.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Cropley his proffesionalism and knowledge is exceptional. I am grateful to have had him deliver my son. He is a highly skilled surgeon, with having known people who opted for other obstetricians and had complications in their recovery due to ill advice, my recovery ran perfectly and scarring is barely visible, certainly credit to him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Cropley delivered me 33 years ago and then he delivered my first child. He is a great Doctor and due to his experience and fast acting, my baby daughter is in this world. I cannot thank him enough. I will be hopefully going back again to see him for my second child.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Cropley was a excellent Dr that i highly recommend to anybody that would love a caring, kind, understanding, knowledgeable Dr and polite dr. I had a rough pregnancy where i nearly delivered at 23 weeks and he was determined to keep our little girl in as she might not of survived. He saved our daughter by keeping her in by a lot of interventions for me. I saw Dr Cropley very regularly so he could keep monitoring my condition. He was very professional and calm during my labor when it came to him having to get her out because she was slowing breathing and heart rate dropping he quickly had to do to get her out safe. He is very experienced with the stitching and was very careful and took every effort and time to stitch well and not painful so i didn't bleed excessively. So i cant thank him enough for what he did throughout my whole pregnancy. Thank you and very highly recommended. Dr cropley also took time to explain in our consultations what the plan was and the progress of everything.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I cannot wait for my second preganancy. Dr. Cropley is super good. I am lucky to have him to deliver my first kid in Penrith with the help of him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I saw Dr Croply for my first pregnancy, and he was fantastic, especially when it came to the delivery. I was overdue by 3 days, he suspected a large baby so he induced me, he was rushed to an operation in the private hospital and when he returned he noticed the baby had turned (posterior) He professionally and respectfully spoke with the midwives as I shouldnt have been pushing the baby out but the hade made me push her so far there was no turning back. Dr Cropley suported me and delivered my 4300g baby girl (posterior) they do not reccomend for first baby, but he made me believe I could do it, when she was delivered she had the cord around her neck. He knows his job exceptionally well and handled it like it was so simple. I am now seeing him with my second child, again he has supported me this far and has already made the decision to induce me early due to the possible size of my baby. I reccomend him he is an outstanding doctor and cant go past him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012