Ratings for Dr. George Anagnostis

Great staff! Love the nurses that work with Dr. GA!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

He almost killed my father. My father is 60, had pneumonia and came in for his 3rd visit in a month to discuss his difficulty breathing. Dr. Anagnostis listened to his lungs with a stethoscope and said "there's no fluid in there. You're on the mend and cleared for unlimited activity." 3 days later my father was taken to the ER where 4.1 liters of fluid were removed from his lung. The clinicians at the ER he went to were shocked to find that he'd been to a doctor who missed this mere days before and asked to know who it was. The reason my father is alive is because he did not take Dr. Anagnostis' advice that he would be fine. This man should not have a medical license. He rushes visits and schedules excessive appointments to use patients as payouts, not to actually heal them. My father was a patient of his for many years and this has been his and other family members' experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This doctor is fast but can probably do this in his sleep now. His staff is accommodating & gets us right in. He is not a hand holder. He is to the point. That works well for us!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I've never met a more rude or condescending doctor than this man. He has absolutely no compassion and is very judgmental. I feel sorry for his staff as he is demanding and rude to them also.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. George is a very caring doctor. He talks to you in terms that you can understand. Have been going to Dr. George for over 25 years. Good family man as well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Staff has gotten much better. He is old school & actually cares. Dr. George will do anything for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. George cares for his patients more than any Dr. I been to. He lets you know how important it is to take your medicine as well as your medical needs. Patient Tina L.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was a new patient and looking for a good Doctor for my Asthma issues... he came into the office shook my hand, called me tubby and asked what kind of prescription I wanted... I couldn't believe it! No questions on what my issues were, no interest in me as a patient...just gave me an inhaler prescription and sent me on my way with his $87 bill. Won't go back to him. So rude.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Anagnostis is rude, condescending, and down right cruel with his comments. I think it's time for this guy to retire. He obviously doesn't like his patients or practicing medicine any more.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. George Anagnostis's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1976)