Ratings for Dr. Kara Ellis-Partovi

Dr. Ellis-Partovi is fantastic. She explains everything clearly, gives options and is very thorough. But not only is she great, so are all the staff. Well organized and very friendly. Love going to this office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Amazing friendly office- you feel like you are a part of their family, not just a chart on the wall!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Kara is fantastic. She is excellent with children and my kids love going to the dentist because of her. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great office- lots of my family and friends go here. They offer sedation too, which is great for nervous people like me!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Kind, gentle and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Kara and any of the staff at West Richmond Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Great office- I have recommended many friends and family to go there and everyone is very pleased. All staff and dentists are very friendly and gentle!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Kara and Dr. Ben for many years. I have NEVER had a negative experience at this office. They run mostly on time, and are both extremely gentle. I have been to several dentists in the past who have caused me discomfort- this has never happened at their office. I am not sure how anyone could give them a bad review. They are very thorough, give all the options for treatment and do almost all treatment in their office (including taking out my sons wisdom teeth). I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

One of the partners in the West Richmond Dental Centre, Dr. Ellis-Partovi started out as a wonderful family dentist, who took the time to listen to her patients and work out a very affordable and effective treatment plan. Her practice has changed, however, and she no longer does extractions, root canals and other "basic" treatments. She and her husband, Ben Partovi, are totally focused on money-making cosmetic procedures, and her staff are really unpleasant (rude and abrupt) as well. I no longer see this dentist because she and her husband are just way too expensive for my basic dental needs, and I certainly don't need to put up with the ill-mannered staff on the reception desk.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I feel bad giving her a bad review but I had ortho done by her and now I have jaw problems and when I go to other dentists they can't believe she let me leave her office like this. She is also always late...which I can't stand, especially when my appointments for ortho could have been a quick 10 min to change my wires, I wouldn't be getting in until 30 min after my scheduled appointment.. the staff for the most part are amazing, the receptionist could be a bit more friendly though.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Great staff - great office - very relaxing environment. The staff explained all of the options for my teeth. Dr. Kara was very gentle with both me and my kids. Overall, a very positive experience. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011