Ratings for Dr. Murray Knebel

Alanna did a great job with my dental cleaning. I was very pleased.. ds

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Murray has been my dentist for 15 years and I have been happy with his service.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

This guy caused me 20 years of serious dental problems after working too quickly on a routine cleaning that he turned into a filling replacement that he turned into a root canal that he turned into an extraction that he turned into a bridge which has now turned into some other procedure that I don't even know of which, in 3-5 years, will turn into $20K worth of implants. Great for the industry, bad for the patient. I would look for somebody else before going with Dr. Knebel.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

What a cash grab this guy is! I came in and was told that I need bunch of work done. I agree to some of it and when I come back for a follow up I am told I need multiple teeth to be removed and that it was all covered under my insurance policy. I say great let's move forward with it! Low and behold I get a letter from them claiming I owe $1788.95 for work not covered under my insurance... this is not one week after I asked them twice if this was covered and both times I was assured it was. Now they have sent this to a debt collector as I cannot afford that kind of money and now I am unable to get a personal loan because of this. What a terrible dentist do not ever use these crooks!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This office is professional, state of the art and has knowledgeable and friendly staff. Ginny Dr. Knebel's assistance was absolutely great, trying a procedure for making a temp crown that worked perfectly with minimal adjustment. Dr Knebel gives freezing that does not hurt and provides his expertise when completing crown replacement all without any pain or discomfort. He also knows how to freeze without numbing your entire mouth. He has never suggested any procedure that was not necessary and works with dental plans to ensure the best route is taken for his patient. The is an outstanding clinic and I would and do highly recommend this team! I have been seeing Dr Knebel for 30 + years and can not imagine seeing anyone else, his care and concern for his patients has never waivered and his skill has never changed!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Knebel is the best dentist I've seen in a long time. He had such great up to speed ideas. It is nice to see a dentist who has been in the business for so long who is still up to date with technology and innovations.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Having been a patient of Dr. Knebel's for many years I can say that what began as a caring, warm, professional practice has turned into a newly renovated cash grab. His two locations house a staff that changes more often than a policitian's opinion making any follow ups more or less useless. When they messed up my filling they mandated to redo it and do a crown on the house due to the error being theirs... Surprise surprise, refused to cover it and wanted to overcharge me by over 1500 dollars! For all the glitz and glam of the office its sad to see that the professionalism of his practice is decaying quicker than my teeth. Save your money, save the stress and go somewhere else to save your teeth. Reprehensible practice that has lost my business for sure. Only positive I can say is that his receptionists are are very friendly... Then again who wouldn't be if they were overcharging you for unnecessary dental procedures.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Murray's for 22 years. I have always found him excellent to deal with, personable and he has taken the time to answer my questions. When I needed a procedure that I couldn't afford he provided me with an interest free payment plan. Its surprising to see the negative comments as he has always been honest with me and provided me with the options so I could choose. I don't believe he would be in practice for 30 years if all the negative comments are true

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

very expensive service. charge equivalent to specialist. poor skills and knowledge compared to other dentists i visited before. Great sales office; regular reminding for dental care so staff is OK.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015