You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter D. Jaillet

Dr. Peter D. Jaillet's Ratings

I was working a long day at the quarry and doing some heavy-lifting, and I pulled my back pretty good. Well then I done went to Dr. Jaillet for my back issues because I read that he had some darn good reviews on the internet. Well so I got there, and he seemed kind enough. Like a good Christian man. I saw the crucifix hanging in his office, and right away I knew this man would be a good man. Oh boy - was I wrong. One of the assistants brought me down them halls in there and into one of the rooms. I kindly sat down - and let me assure you, I am one. Patient. Man - but I ended up being in there for FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES before one of them nurses said it would just be another one of them said minutes. It was five more said minutes. A different nurse came back in and was asking me what some of my issues were. Darn, she was fine, but ma Lord, did she have one big old attitude. She was un-Christian like, to be frank. Well then she done left, and in a few more minutes, Dr. - or should I say Mr. - Jaillet came through the door. He told me, quite rudely, to lie down on my stomach. The man then went to work on my tight old back. It was pretty uncomfortable, but I'm here thinkin, "Well this here's a doctor. He knows what he's doin! He did not. He. Did. NOT. I went home with a rough back that night and went right over to bed because ma back hurt SO darn bad. The next morning I woke up and I COULD NOT MOVE FOR THE LIFE OF ME. Good Lord, I had to stay home from the quarry, and I had no more sick days left! I had to live without the pay! Lord forgive me, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to put food on ma kid's table. To put em' through college. H**l, to be a man. This here man almost ruined my life.

Lord as ma sheppard I say unto thee, Dr. Peter D. Jaillet is no Doctor. He is no man. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being, and while I don't think you should EVER be allowed to practice medicine again, the Christian in me hopes St. Peter can forgive your sorry a*s at them pearly gates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Jaillet for over 10 years and I'm amazed at what he can do to help relieve an ailment. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Jaillet is a great chiropractor. He is knowledgeable and very compassionate towards his patients. He hasn't been a miracle worker for me (like he has for others), but I have learned a lot and have made some headway towards better health. The only issue I have is with his receptionist, Karen. She doesn't always return calls when you leave a message to either speak to the doctor or schedule appointments. Not sure what is going on there, but that has been an issue for quite some time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I could not get a phone call back from the office after I left two messages on separate days. The girl who answered the phone and took my messages was brief and unfriendly. She stared she gave the doctor my message and would call me. So she either lied and didn't give him the message twice or the chiropractor received the message and could care less about responding about my three year child who had a stroke. It is five days and still no reply. Totally unprofessional IMO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

When I follow his advice, I am healthier and more energetic. When I choose not to follow the advise, I suffer for it. Simple. It is a personal discipline to be healthier....Dr. Jaillet is highly skilled and personally a great person as is Dr. Palma, and Kim. All the staff are pleasant and professional. They are always researching for what is the best and yet they personalize the care they give to each person's specific needs and sensitivities (chemical, etc.) I am so thankful for this balanced approached to living healthy. And, they never ever are disrespectful towards anyone in the medical profession - they encourage me to see my family Dr. and work with them regarding any prescription medicines and/or treatments outside this offices venue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1102930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr J for about 5 years. He is very helpful and compassionate. I see him every two weeks and feel so good when I leave. I had surgery and afterwards my hands were shaking for a week. My surgeon did not think it was related and I waited to see Dr J until my next appointment. I was in his office 15 minutes and left not shaking and it didn't start again. He is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1102929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. J is very compassionate and experienced in the human body. I have been going for 5 years after a serious illness in 2008. I recommend him for anyone. My children also go. And my friends. He uses natural treatment and supplements but never pushes any product. He is the best doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1102928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Jaillett is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable doctor who actually CARES about his patients. He LISTENS, and tries to find solutions. I have been going to him for over 5 years, and have always left feeling better. He looks to provide you with solutions that involve foods/nutrition, herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc vs drugs like many other doctors. HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1102927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I have a special needs daughter who has been seeing Dr J for 8 yrs now. If it wasn't for this man, as a result of her condition my daughter would be dead now. Her life expectancy was 10-11, she is now 14 and appears to have many more yrs to go. He is an amazing Dr with incredible knowledge and insight in his field. My daughter will still have some lifetime effects from her condition, but she is very high functioning for her condition and above all she is alive!! She loves to go see him (except when he cracks her toes :-) and he has always been helpful and an encourgement to my wife and I. Even his peers respect him as one of the best in his field, we have spoken with several of them. I cannot express to you how highly we respect and appreciate this man. Our only regret is that we don't live any closer so my daughter could see him more. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1102926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Jaillet for several years and he has truly changed my life. For years I suffered from numerous stomach and digestive problems and was in and out of hospitals with no firm diagonsis. When released from the hospital the last time I was on about 7 different prescriptions. As of now I no longer have to take any of them. When I started seeing him I was totally discouraged but that quickly changed and my health is better than it has been in many years. He is a wonderful doctor that truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1102925].votes_count ]]