Dr. Mark E. Lassise

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Lassise

I have had no issues with the service I have gotten. Very friendly, Been treated very good. Dr Lassise has been very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

my appointment was on time. I was able to express all concerns and left feeling comfortable with my treatment plans.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The clinic and Dr. Lasisse are professional yet they have a warm way they relate to you. For people who have traveled years down this road you will appreciate that they actually want your opinion on treatment and that they work as a team with you to better your mental health.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Lassise. He is very understanding and gives me the great treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

My experience with staff and with Dr. Lassise has always been very good. He always makes time to listen to all my concerns and I never feel like I'm being hurried.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Lassise has treated my chronic depression for several years. He always listens to me and helps me direct my care. I am assured that he will see me whenever I need him and I know he cares about me. Staff are friendly and helpful. Good telephone skills. They are mindful of privacy in a busy office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Lassise is very relatable and easy to talk to. Thankful for such wonderful healthcare providers in our area.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

This was the first time i had met with Dr. Lassise. He took time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Ben going there for many years. I've had great experience. I'm glad to have Dr lassise for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He is a Good DR. to see I would like to see him again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Mark E. Lassise's Credentials

• English

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA