Dr. Mark E. Lassise

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Lassise

Dr was very easy to talk with, everyone made you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Lassise is an excellent Dr. Patient and understanding. He prescribes the minimal amount of medications I need which we review regularly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I have had no issues with the service I have gotten. Very friendly, Been treated very good. Dr Lassise has been very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

my appointment was on time. I was able to express all concerns and left feeling comfortable with my treatment plans.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The clinic and Dr. Lasisse are professional yet they have a warm way they relate to you. For people who have traveled years down this road you will appreciate that they actually want your opinion on treatment and that they work as a team with you to better your mental health.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Lassise. He is very understanding and gives me the great treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

My experience with staff and with Dr. Lassise has always been very good. He always makes time to listen to all my concerns and I never feel like I'm being hurried.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Lassise has treated my chronic depression for several years. He always listens to me and helps me direct my care. I am assured that he will see me whenever I need him and I know he cares about me. Staff are friendly and helpful. Good telephone skills. They are mindful of privacy in a busy office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Lassise is very relatable and easy to talk to. Thankful for such wonderful healthcare providers in our area.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

This was the first time i had met with Dr. Lassise. He took time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Mark E. Lassise's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Mark E. Lassise is board-certified in Psychiatry and Neurology, with additional qualifications in Addiction Medicine, and has treated patients at Mason City Clinic since 1997. With over 25 years of practice experience and extensive training, Dr. Lassise provides patients with state-of-the-art care for a wide range of conditions. Dr. Lassise graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Science from the University of Montana, followed by his medical degree from the University of Colorado College of Medicine. He then completed residency training in Psychiatry at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine. In addition to his duties within our clinic, Dr. Lassise also serves as a Consulting Psychiatrist at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, Medical Director of Mental Health Services at Mercy Medical Center North Iowa and Medical Director of Senior Life Solutions at Hancock County Memorial Hospital in Britt. He is part of the teaching faculty of the Family Practice Residency Program at the University of Iowa and Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine.

• English

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA