Dr. Dale A. Armstrong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dale A. Armstrong

Best doctor I have had, does a great job remembering my situation and makes a point of evaluate my state of mind during small talk. He asks a lot of questions if he is not understanding something he usually knows what my concerns are even if I go off topic. He controls the conversation but allows me plenty of input to introduce anything he did not know to ask about. I am a shy adult but have never been worried about raising any concern. In fact or sessions are so free of stress that I can forget my goals and agenda for the time we are together. Exactly a year ago I was in the hospital for a day. Just prior to my admission to the hospital I knew of a weird symptom that I experienced in Las Vegas, never talked about it because my problem had passed and it can be hard to distinguish an anxiety based physical problem versus a physical problem causing anxiety. So have an agenda if the meeting is too casual or is missing a key fact.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr Armstrong is by far the best therapist I have seen. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. Dr Armstrong has gotten me on the right medication and he has given me the skills to help manage my condition. He is straight forward, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs some help.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Armstrong always listens to all that I have to say; I always feel comfortable talking to him. Dr. Armstrong is a dedicated, compassionate psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

During my visit to Dr. Dale Armstrong on Jan. 29, '14 , it was a regular therapy session. Dr. Armstrong is always ready and willing to listen to my thoughts of over how the past weeks prior to the appointment was. Dr. Armstrong is very thorough in his approach to treating me, both with in depth talking during our session and his treatment with appropriate drugs. Dr. Armstrong is a very compassionate psychiatrist. Faith, his office secretary, is always very friendly and has a reassuring smile. I would highly recommend Dr. Armstrong.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Dale A. Armstrong's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med