Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Ivankovich

Dr. Dan was my knight in shining armor, my beacon in a sea of depression when I needed my broken shoulder fixed. Impeccable service and exemplary performance. Need I say more??

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr. Ivankovich. I required spine surgery, and he was very hands on and caring. Surgery was extremely successful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I was victim of a senseless shooting that put me in a coma for 2 months and left my legs paralyzed. Doctors told me that I would never walk again, but I saw a television news story on Dr. Ivankovich and called his clinic. He saw me right away and we've been working together for over a year now. Two surgeries and many rehab sessions later, I am able to walk again using a walker. This guy gave me my life back. Words can't begin to express my appreciation for Dr. Dan and his staff. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41640589/ns/today-today_people/t/robot-legs-may-reunite-teammates-basketball-court/#.TmNp2OuQukQ

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Ivankovich's affinity for treating underserved communities allows his true passion and commitment for healing to be pleasantly revealed to his patients and support staff. It is unfortuanate that cloning this physcian is not possible at this time. I look forward to his presence in Englewood, North Lawndale and Roseland and his ability to mentor orthopedic surgeons so that they may match or exceed his skill level. A teaching practice of this nature is sorely needed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Very nice. Took the time to explain my problems and all options of treatment. Have sent friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Daniel T. Ivankovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

During his 20-year career, Dr. Daniel Ivankovich has focused on providing state-of-the-art spine, joint and fracture care to Chicagoans from all walks of life. Dr. Dan understands the crippling pain of arthritis that his patients suffer, having personally undergone thirteen knee surgeries himself. He's overseen 100,000+ patient visits and provides specialty care for twisted spines, degenerated joints, sports injuries and broken bones. Having performed over ten thousand surgical procedures (which include spine and joint reconstruction, open reduction & internal fixation, arthroscopy and pain management), there are few surgical challenges that he can't handle. Additionally, Dr. Dan is a well-known public figure and humanitarian who's helped establish orthopedic outreach and patient education programs at virtually all of Chicago's safety-net hospitals. He's raised $2,500,000+ in committed grants and donations to help expand health care services in some of the poorest and most underserved communities in America. With all of his variable expertise, there is a connecting thread. When wielding a scalpel with skill and precision squeezing, preaching on the day's relevant social issues or squeezing a blue note out of his six-string, integrity rules his reality. Dan Ivankovich delivers the goods with a street-savvy hipness and honesty that's nearly extinct in today's climate of inequitable health care policies, greed, corruption, and injustice. An award-winning physician that’s part bluesman, healer, philosopher & shaman, and, as Rock & Roll Hall-Of-Famer Bo Diddley said about Ivankovich, "He ain't from this planet."

• Croatian
  • Polish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• Chicagoan Of The Year
  • NASW Citizen Of The Year (Illinois)

MSP/BC Med