Ratings for Dr. Robert Walton

I took my son to Dr Walton for his braces after seeing 4 different clinics for opinions and prices Dr. Walton did an amazing job for half of the price other doctors estimated. Dr Walto recomend just to work on the upper teeth where the problem exist. I really like his honesty and professionalism I will recomed him with no hesitation. All staff at his office has been always very nice friendly and professioal.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Ive been with Dr. Walton for 25 years. I was terrified of Dentists until He won me over! He always tried to save my teeth instead of pulling them. He always explained what he was doing & made sure I was comfortable. I just turned 65 & unfortunately my remaining teeth could not be saved. I was going off ODSP so he set me up with a great Surgeon & Dr. Walton had made up a great set of dentures that he lost money on. I will always be grateful for what he did & his Staff too....they became like family to me..I would highly recommend Dr. Walton

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

After my move to Pickering I walked into the office of Dr. Robert Walton. I was greeted by very friendly staff who are very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. After my treatment by Dr. Walton, I must confess that I was very pleased by the way I was treated. Dr. Walton is gentle and patient. Going to the dentist was always very scary for me, but after the experience I had with this good dentist, I am no longer afraid to have my teeth fixed. Dr. Walton is a very nice man who will take the time to explain everything to his patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Walton as your dentist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

who knew going to the dentist could be a such a positive experience. The staff are so friendly and Dr. walton answered all my questions and was so gentle that I had no fear of going back. His work work is extraordinary and I don't have to hide my smile any longer. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have had an outstanding experience with Dr. Walton. I went to see him for a specific issue with my teeth and not only did he do an excellent job, he allowed me to do it in a way that was comfortable for me and made it so easy. I now have the smile I've always wanted and Dr. Walton took the time and care to make sure it was just right. He is a meticulous practitioner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I used to work at his office, he and partner Dr. Seon are wonderful dds and people! Have worked in many offices and never have had pleasure in working with such smart great guys since! Def recommend to anyone I like, lol.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

We have been patients of Dr. Walton's for over 35 years and have found him to be professional, very knowledgable and always caring for our comfort and recovery. We have successfully recommended him to friends who have been equally impressed.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Staff was very abrupt and pushy. My family was with this dentist for over 10 years. When an emergency finally arrived, the staff refused to "fit me in". I found another dentist who is an angel and he and staff are outstanding! I'm keeping the name a secret!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I experienced years of trauma from this Dr. I had some anxiety issues with the dentist and he did absolutely nothing to help me. He would have me in tears and be extremely stern with me when I was younger. I have since switched Dentists and can finally say I can successfully be worked on without working up a sweat or having an anxiety attack. Dr Walton did absolutely nothing to try to help me work with my fears. Many times when he was doing fillings I was not completely frozen yet and this only added to my problems. Office staff were great, but not happy with either of the dentists here.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009