Ratings for Dr. David M. Gordon

Brain scattered like I've never seen. Kept asking did I check your heart? did I do that? .. And there are aliens all over his office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I travel 120 miles round trip to continue seeing this doctor. I began with him when I lived in Woodland Hills. He is an expert in diagnosing problems. I have been with him for 25 years. I find him to be flexible when discussing medical issues and he has worked hard to stabilize my blood pressure by trying different medication combinations. My main complaint is that Kaiser does not give the doctors enough time to deal with the person and their life. Dr. Gordon is a very caring physician and I do not know what I will do when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

He is very knowledgable but does not look at your file. He is prone to ask YOU why he ordered what ever test he might have ordered for you! He may have been your doctor for years and just saw you. However if you bump into him in the elevator he will not know who you are or if he as ever met you before! If you can deal with that he is a good doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. David M. Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1979)

Kaiser-Permanente