Ratings for Dr. William Harris

I saw Dr. Harris for consult. .things seemed ok at the time but when my situation turned for the worse ...I could not get in to see him as my GP had not put urgent ...least to say I couldn't get in to see him sooner than my follow up...I needed the operation so went to someone else. No one took me seriously.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

great MD. Have heard great things about him. Has always done well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very calming and thorough. Felt at ease with him right away.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Harris is the best. 2 different surgeries and always so kind and professional.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I hear Dr. Harris is a good surgeon, but his office staff? I am worried about going for a colonoscopy, called office, the lady I spoke to never heard of H. pylori, and thought Metformin was a blood pressure medication, being diabetic on insulin, never had a scope booked in late afternoon. Yikes.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Harris has performed 7 surgeries on me , gallbladder, bowel obstruction. Emerg surgery ended with ileostomy bag, reversal, 2 separate hernia and the latest another blockage. ( Crohns) Dr Harris is a quiet spoken surgeon that explains surgery while keeping you calm.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I saw Dr Harris while in hospital for extreme pain. I had a sphincterotomy done and he explained in detail before hand what was going to be done and the risks involved. I was very well sedated and do not remember anything about it being done . When he came for his follow up visit he was very sure to explain to me what he found and what to expect in the future. He did this procedure after a "specialist" told me that I was fine and that I should go home. I am very fortunate that both my GP and Dr Harris felt the need to do the procedure as it was indeed what I needed to feel better. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Harris has gone above and beyond to try to help me with my Gastro problems. He is intelligent, explains things very well and is very re-assuring. The only thing I wish that was different is that he was my everyday family Dr. We are very lucky to have him practicing in our community..

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Great helpful staff and he was very patient with all my questions

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Harris performed a delicate operation on me some months ago. My pre-operative visits were reassuring. Dr. Harris is dignified, kind, and had a calming influence upon me during an exceptionally stressful time. He truly shone during my three post operative visits ... so thorough, prompt and professional. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Harris, and highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014