You may also like

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Thank you very much, Dr Ki! You extracted my 2 wisdom teeth on May 23 miraculously: it was the most comfortable and fast procedure. I really appreciate how helpful and compassionate you were. I was impressed. and very grateful .Sanya Robic, 980 Yonge St.. Toronto

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Ki is very kind and patient. One hygienist is extremely loud and bossy, as well as very rough with a routine cleaning. She was so loud, that everyone in the building could hear her yelling at me about plaque and tartar which apparently was so bad that she had to apply additional pressure to remove it. This was very painful and took several days for my mouth to recover! Dr. Ki was great, but be warned about the hygienist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

This guy is a hack! He dislocated my jaw while filling a tooth! When I returned to have him help me with it; he refused to even look in mouth and told me to "get a massage"!!! It took me over 2 years to recover! I would NEVER recommend him!!! It was the worst dental experience I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I find the staff very helpful and compassionate and the atmosphere in the office is pleasant and comfortable. Dr Ki is on time and explains very step very carefully.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Ki is always on time and has always gone above and beyond for me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Ki is very gentle and kind. He is also very patient as I have had a fear of dentists since childhood. One hygienist is very rough, loud and bossy - a cleaning shouldn't be painful and scary. However, I highly recommend Dr. Ki.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ki with my 2 kids for the last 10 years. He's always helpful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Excellent Dentist, very patient and gentle. I reccomend him and his staff very, very highly!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Sherman Ki's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ki is professional as well as very patient and kind with children. I have always been happy."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist! Very light hands and gentle resulting in a very comfortable experience! One of the best! "

August 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.oshawadentistry.com" to "http://www.oshawadentistry.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L1G0" to "L1G 4S5". Address has been updated from "None" to "112 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19054330337".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you very much, Dr Ki! You extracted my 2 wisdom teeth on May 23 miraculously: it was the most comfortable and fast procedure. I really appreciate how help..."

May 23, 2015