Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Severinac

I was very pleased with the results of my procedure.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

Dr. Severinac tool me on as a patient last minute after an accident at work left me with a huge gash on my head/face. Very thankful for he and the staff as I could have been made to get frankenstitches at the hospital if they didn't come to my rescue. A year later and the scar is hardly noticeable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Amazing office, staff, and doctor. I made the right decision choosing Dr. Severinac. Hes so kind and professional, not to mention extremely talented. Him and his staff where always there to answer any questions. Best part was when he prayed with us before going back into surgery. Wonderful experience. Wonderful results. Will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Severinac and his staff were wonderful! My experience was fantastic and my results were even better. Couldn’t be happier with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Severinac is an all around incredible surgeon, from his bedside manner to the results. I was so self conscious and nervous at my first appointment, but he quickly put me at ease. My results are fantastic and because of him I have gained so much confidence and I’ll forever be grateful! I highly recommend him and I will definitely go back to him for future procedures.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Kind considerate and very skilled! Overjoyed with the results!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I am so happy I chose Dr. Severinac and so thrilled with my results! Friendly and efficient staff. Overall experience couldn’t have been better. I was referred to him by a family member who had the same wonderful experience. I Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

The best decision that I made for my plastic surgery was the doctor! I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sev and his team. The office staff is absolutely outstanding, so kind, efficient, and always remember my name. The office is beautiful and cozy and I never had to wait for my appointments; Dr Sev always came to get me himself as soon as I walked in. Scheduling was flexible and I was able to arrange the time for my surgery in advance during my planned vacation time, it was perfect. Dr. Sev was very personable, made sure I was comfortable and informed every step of the way, and my results are better than I ever could have imagined!!! My most memorable moment was when Dr. Sev prayed with my husband and I right before surgery time; that was irreplaceable. Whenever I called the office for a post-op question, I got to talk to the doctor directly, which was so comforting. He never acted like he was too busy to address my concerns. The DuPont Surgery Center was great also. The nurses were excellent (and I’m a nurse myself so that’s saying a lot) and even the Anesthesiologist came to talk to me before surgery to hear my concerns and explain her role. I would highly recommend this team to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Extremely happy with the results I received! Would recommend Dr. Severinac to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr.Severinac and his team are wonderful!! I am very happy with my results and would highly recommended him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Robert N. Severinac's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Arise Health Plan