Dr. Joseph D. Fortin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Fortin

I started seeing Dr Fortin last year for back and hand pain, and today I walked out with no pain at all! Dr Fortin actually listens to what you say and knows what he’s doing, I only wish I’d started seeing him sooner!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

I've had back pain for 12yrs and major surgery I'm not sure I needed. My amazing chiropractor, Dr. Caleb Suciu referred me to Dr. Fortin. Together, they found things the surgeons missed for an extreme fraction of the price. Highly recommended!! Pain dropped significantly and we aren't done!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

Dr. Fortin has helped my mother take the pain out of her life, and I was so impressed with his approach that I began seeing him for stem cells in my knee. It’s worked wonders and I’ve noticed so much improvement within a short span of time.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Fortin several years back and I’m so glad. He has solved the problems that have been causing me pain.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I am new to Dr. Fortin but he has already helped me so much! I wish I had come to see him sooner.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Fortin for many years, he has helped me immensely and kept me functioning!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Fortin gave me my life back. I could hardly walk when I first stated with him. I’m doing fine now.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr Joe had spoken with me about “stem cell” transplants due to a shoulder problem I had had gor years! Injections worked great for quite awhile, but I finally had gotten to the point where they no longer were alleviating the pain! I decided on the stem cell transplant & what a great “success” it was!! I would do it again in a heartbeat! I couldn’t believe how limited my mobility had become!! It was awesome!! I could, once again, clean windows & mirrors & move my arm up & down & in a circular motion!! Dr Joe is very knowledgeable in this procedure & explaining it so that I understood,step by step what he would be doing!!! I would “very highly” recommend Dr Joe & this procedure!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Very personal... very caring... very knowledge. Dr fortin is very compassion. He goes far out of his way to help you.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr fortin and his staff are very considerate and I have had very wonderful results. His suggestions have always been the best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Joseph D. Fortin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare