Ratings for Dr. Martin I. Newman

une 2017-Breast reduction with Dr. Martin Newman. There are not enough words to express how happy & grateful I am with my results. From the moment I met w/Dr. Newman for my 1st consultation, throughout my surgical procedure and the recovery process; it has been a positive journey. His compassion, kindness, patience & understanding is exceptional. Dr. Newman’s staff are absolutely wonderful, courteous & so kind. My overall journey has been a POSITIVE & life changing experience. ~Thank you Dr. Newman & Staff!!~

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had extensive plastic surgery with Dr. Newman after losing 210 pounds. Dr. Newman has done a complete body sculpture, removing excess skin and masses of tissue. I have had more than 10 operations, of all which were painless and required minimal loss of time from work and travel. Dr. Newman is highly sensitive and attentive, in addition to being highly competent. His work is amazing - Great results! I would never go to another surgeon after being honored to be Dr. Newman's patient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have had four surgeries with Dr. Newman and I wouldn't even think about going to any other plastic surgeon. He is amazing. Always on time, always willing to answer any questions and he seems to generally care about me as his patient. He has given me an amazing body.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Caring, patient and kind. Wonderful results from breast reconstruction.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Newman is reconstructing breast reconstruction that is 15 years old and has deteriorated. He is doing an excellent job and I am very comfortable with him. I interviewed at least 6 other plastic surgeons before I met Dr. Newman. This procedure is involved and I have to drive about 100 miles each way to see him. I go almost every week. I have complete confidence in Dr. Newman. He is ALWAYS on time!!Answers as many questions as I have and NEVER makes me feel rushed. The original plastic surgeon who did the surgery after bilateral mastectomies because of breast cancer NEVER made me feel as confident and comfortable and I do now.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Martin I. Newman's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)