Ratings for Dr. D. GREGORY Reiter

Dr Reiter is great. I wanted someone who was health conscious, knowledgable, and straight forward with me during my pregnancy. I felt very fortunate to have someone so experienced but who still took the time to answer any questions I had without rushing out the door.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

He is a great Doctor. After my surgery I feel so much better. Just like he said I would.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Fairly recently moved to the area, so this was my first visit. I was made to feel comfortable from the time I walked in the door. The lady at the front desk, Dr Reiter, his nurse and the lady that checked me out were all nice, and pleasant. Dr Reiter was kind and knowledgable. After I left I had to call back to leave a message for his nurse. She returned my call within 15 minutes and took care of me. I won’t be nervous to go back for my yearly check up next year.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Had my annual. Was quick to get in and out. Made me feel comfortable during it. Staff is friendly. Dr.Reiter is very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Reiter and his nurse, Vicki, are always so friendly and ask about any concerns or problems you may be having. Very professional and always take time to discuss health issues or just to talk about family and life events. Never make me feel like they are hurried and always take time to go over my health issues or concerns. Great staff and clinic. Highly recommend Dr. Reiter and this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Reiter for years now actually too many to remember. Dr Reiter always remembers me & what I have going on with my health. He takes the time to speak with you & suggest what is best for your care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

He has made me feel comfortable and listened to my concerns. Just had surgery yesterday and already feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Was knowledgeable and helpful. Nice guy! Confident in his ability to care for his patients!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

First time to meet him. Made me feel comfortable. Understood everything that is going on with me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Professional and courteous, makes you feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. D. GREGORY Reiter's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1991)

Health Net