Ratings for Dr. D. GREGORY Reiter

Dr. Reiter explained what was going on with my mesh problems. He explained what was done incorrectly, what should have been done. He is a jewel!!!! Not many doctors I have found like him. I highly recommend him. His staff was really nice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Reiter is always very friendly and great about answering all my questions. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Reiter is the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients and know she his stuff!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I am very pleased with the treatment I get from Dr. Reiter and his staff. I tell everyone how I impressed I am with him. He made me feel so at ease before my surgery. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Reiter, is awesome I have been going to him more for 5 years. I am so thankful for everything ☺️

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Reiter is the best, he is always on his game!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Reiter is amazing! He provides the best bedside manor, very informative & gives great information if you have questions. Vicki his nurse is wonderful too. He delivered my baby and is all for giving birth & not pushing for c-section "unless it's only an emergency" He is a Christian & has a wonderful family too. I highly recommend seeing him, you won't regret.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I first saw Dr.Reiter about eight years ago when I was pregnant and I have no plans to see anyone else. He is very knowledgeable and addresses all questions or concerns without judgement. He is friendly and efficient and I have all confidence in him. His staff is also knowledgeable and friendly and put you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Reiter.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr.Reiter was referred to me by a friend. He had amazing bed side manners. Listened to my conserns and kindly & professionally explained all my opinions to help resolve my problems. Dr. Reiter is an amazing doctor. I love that their was no wait time.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Reuter for over 10 years and he, and his staff, have always been professional, knowledgeable, and always friendly and easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. D. GREGORY Reiter's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Of California