Dr. Greg MacDonald

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg MacDonald

I have been a patient for over 20 years and followed Dr. MacDonald from Burnside to Fall River. If there was a higher rating than 5 it would be appropriate. Being a long time patient I have had many visits and treatments all of which have been 100% satisfactory with no complications and only the best care and follow up provided. The service provided by the staff is always friendly and helpful no matter the question or the issue. The office is very efficient from arrival (never had to wait), to scheduling the next appointment, to paying the bill. Always professional but making you feel that you are important to them. Again they should have a 5+ rating.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Our whole family, community love Greg and his wife, they are always avail to assist and are not only Professional but very kind.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. MacDonald is wonderful! He's always happy, helpful and kind as is his staff. I would recommend him to anyone, adults and children alike.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Greg has been more than great with me and my family and very kind. He has been our dentist for many years and I even had an occassion over the Christmas season that Greg was there when I needed him. He's super!!!1

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR.MACDONALD FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM, MIND YOU HE COULD BE A LITTLE LESS RESERVED.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

I have had great luck with Greg. He is awesome with my boys and they like Dr Greg very much. He does have a reserved manner but is very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr Greg is a good dentist, but does not like to admit that perhaps a procedure was not done correctly. I am considering a second opinion, and have seen another dentist in the past, when I was not comfortable with his ideas. That is my right. I do like him, and no one is perfect, so for now, I will continue to have him be my main man. His staff are great.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Greg is always helpful and always gets me out of pain, and he is quick!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Greg MacDonald's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients