You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Cool

Best dentist ever, I've been going to him since 1985!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cool since 1982-he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My children and I have been going to Dr. Kevin Cool for over 30 years and he is the best. His staff are cheerful and helpful and call to remind you of appointments. They remember nick names and people by their faces and always have a smile for everyone. They are better than a five star rating because I have never met anyone there who was not happy with the service. I have an adult mentally challenged daughter who is so relaxed with him and his staff that it is wonderful. She is able to get her teeth cleaned and always reminds them that she should get a new toothbrush and toothpaste to take home. They go out of their way to make her feel relaxed and confident that they will help her. All the hygenists have cleaned her teeth and she gets along with them all. I hope he never stops practicing.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Kevin's of over 20 years and have total confidence in his practice. I have always felt after every visit very comfortable and satisfied with his treatment. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

If I could rate Dr. Cool (Barrie Dental Arts) and his staff (Val & Cynthia....you are incredible) higher than a 5 in this forum, I would! They care about your needs, your wishes, your concerns. Always totally up front and honest and I never have to wait longer than 3-5 minuites. The single best dental office ever visited.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Cool is amazing and I am so grateful that I have found him. He is genuinely interested in patient care and not a quick buck! Example of which, he will place amalgam fillings! Before anyone pipes in on the dangers, save it- I am a dental assistant and well aware of the theories. Fact is composite resin fillings were never meant for molars, and I spent months in pain because of dentists insistence upon no amalgam. Of course the fact that they are about 200-300 $$ more has nothing to do with it, no no its all about my health! He also performed a indirect pulp cap on a very deep filling in the hopes of avoiding a root canal. He made it very clear of no gaurantee but worth the shot. Happy to report three months later, permanent filling, no more pain and no very expensive root canal followed by a equally expensive crown! In all the years I've been to dentists this is the very first time I've had this done, most would have immediately diagnosed the more expensive fix.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Cool has been treating our family for the past 12 years, and I would say...without hesitation, that he is the best dentist I have ever had. He is knowledgeable in all areas of dentistry, and does not treat his patients as a dollar value as some I have encountered in the past, but as patients. He not only fully explains the work to be done, but also explains why the work is needed, or NOT needed. If you need a dentist who is gentle and paitent to treat your children...Dr. Cool is the guy. His staff is friendly, and almost overly efficient. I do not hestitate to recommend Dr. Cool to anyone looking for a dental expert.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Cool is just that.....He is the most knowledgeable dentist I have seen in many years. He is top notch in my books. Very friendly, caring and witty.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

The entire staff at this office is very professional, efficient and caring. Our family has been with Dr. Cool and Gang for 20 years and have always been treated like it was our first time there. I like that they will look after the insurance submission and only bill you for the difference.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Cool to anyone who is currently looking for a great dentist in Barrie. Staff is great, and very efficient. I would also recommend Dr. Cool and his staff to anyone who has childern..they are all very patient, and caring.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Kevin Cool's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever, I've been going to him since 1985!"

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cool since 1982-he is the best!"

September 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 2Y1". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 85 Ferris Ln". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057374323".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My children and I have been going to Dr. Kevin Cool for over 30 years and he is the best. His staff are cheerful and helpful and call to remind you of appoint..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Kevin's of over 20 years and have total confidence in his practice. I have always felt after every visit very comfortable and satisf..."

March 29, 2015