Ratings for Dr. Kevin Cool

Disappointing since Dr cool sold out the practice. New guys are about the money not the patient care. Appointments late and rescheduled. Dr Cools fill in basically said he didn’t know to both my dental concerns today and poor hygienist had to jump through hoops just to get him over to check me. You’ll be missed Dr Cool!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Cool was a caring and professional dentist. I'm going to miss him but I know that he has left me in good hands. Enjoy your retirement ! Kevin and his staff get 5's all across the board from me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Cool is the BEST!! We will surely miss him when he retires the end of Dec this year!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Wonderful dentist...have been seeing him since the 80's...there is no better dentist in Barrie!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Best dentist ever, I've been going to him since 1985!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cool since 1982-he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My children and I have been going to Dr. Kevin Cool for over 30 years and he is the best. His staff are cheerful and helpful and call to remind you of appointments. They remember nick names and people by their faces and always have a smile for everyone. They are better than a five star rating because I have never met anyone there who was not happy with the service. I have an adult mentally challenged daughter who is so relaxed with him and his staff that it is wonderful. She is able to get her teeth cleaned and always reminds them that she should get a new toothbrush and toothpaste to take home. They go out of their way to make her feel relaxed and confident that they will help her. All the hygenists have cleaned her teeth and she gets along with them all. I hope he never stops practicing.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Kevin's of over 20 years and have total confidence in his practice. I have always felt after every visit very comfortable and satisfied with his treatment. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

If I could rate Dr. Cool (Barrie Dental Arts) and his staff (Val & Cynthia....you are incredible) higher than a 5 in this forum, I would! They care about your needs, your wishes, your concerns. Always totally up front and honest and I never have to wait longer than 3-5 minuites. The single best dental office ever visited.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Cool is amazing and I am so grateful that I have found him. He is genuinely interested in patient care and not a quick buck! Example of which, he will place amalgam fillings! Before anyone pipes in on the dangers, save it- I am a dental assistant and well aware of the theories. Fact is composite resin fillings were never meant for molars, and I spent months in pain because of dentists insistence upon no amalgam. Of course the fact that they are about 200-300 $$ more has nothing to do with it, no no its all about my health! He also performed a indirect pulp cap on a very deep filling in the hopes of avoiding a root canal. He made it very clear of no gaurantee but worth the shot. Happy to report three months later, permanent filling, no more pain and no very expensive root canal followed by a equally expensive crown! In all the years I've been to dentists this is the very first time I've had this done, most would have immediately diagnosed the more expensive fix.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013