Ratings for Dr. Orest Bartoszyk

The wait time is ridiculous! No patient show wait 50 min to an hour to be seen by a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Bart saw my husband to clear him for surgery, in reviewing his chart and lab work he wanted to do further testing which we are so grateful. If it weren't for the knowledge of both our primary doctor and Dr. Bart we don't know where we would be. Even on a side note I asked questions concerning my health as well and he was able to answer my questions, which actually turned into me getting a referral for myself to treat my OSA.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Bartoszyk is exceptional. He listened to capture as much infomation as posible. He then applied his vast knowledge and experience to determine the best diagnositc procedures to assist in detect and identify any problem. Upon dicsonvering my poroblem we woulrd together to find a solution and provide long term plan. He has a wonderful bed side manner and is caring and trustworthy. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

oustanding doctor....he saved my life...very informative, and makes sure i understand what he is telling me

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Very knowledgeable about cardiology and is able to relate symptoms to other body systems. Takes his time with patients and actually listens.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

knowledgable dr with an odd sense of humor.it's unclear sometimes if he's kidding or just very overworked.he referred me to 2 different neurologists.the first 1 was booked up 6-8 weeks in advance & the second much better.the receptionist at 2nd neurologist is so much better too!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Orest Bartoszyk's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Leonardtown, MD