Ratings for Dr. Thomas Nenninger

This is a top notch dental facility . I have been going to Dr. Nenninger for years and have nothing but good to say about him and his staff. Any problems that may have arose were due to the condition of my teeth, not due to the dentist. (I suspect this is the case with most complainers.) He is highly skilled and up to date with all the latest dental techniques. People complain about prices, but you have here a dentist who has invested in the latest equipment so that he can offer that and the skills to benefit the clients. Some dentists don't bother to upgrade or learn as their business grows (yes, business..it is a business and it is supplying a living to all of the employees...we are fortunate that the employees like their job and are dedicated to their craft . .. why is it that people think its a crime to earn a living?). Other dentists are happy to use old equipment and the session is more uncomfortable for the patient. Dr. Nenninger is concerned for your comfort and stress levels. He explains what he is doing and why, he answers your questions and also has a great sense of humour. . .anyways, you can't go wrong with Dr. Nenninger. If you want your teeth to last, invest in them, n yes, it costs. The supplies and equipment and overhead, insurance etc cost the dentist...you would be surprised how little they actually end up with, after they've paid for everything, including being taxed to death by our government. He is also wonderful with kids and people with disabilities. I get tired of hearing folks bash him and his staff, as they all do a fine job. Problem is, not enough folks who have had good experiences have stopped to write about it. Its those who are negative that take the time to write...n leaves a very unfair profile of him. I moved to Prince George recently and will gladly drive to Terrace to continue to see him. That's trust and it comes from somewhere.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Had a root canal done , told everything went great but the root was ruptured became infected..wanted to come in see what the problem was ..prescription was sent in and told no need to be seen..meds did not work ..everything got worse..infection spread had to see a dental surgeon on emergency in prince george..on iv antibotic 2 weeks , lost 2 months of work...major pain.. changed dentists...not the first time i was on meds after he worked on my teeth..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Let's just say because of him my son has to go to Prince George to a Pediatric Dental Surgeon! He is a horrible dentist who does not care about his patients, only the almighty dollar!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

After experiencing four failed implants at the hands of Dr. Tabata, I found the experience I received at Horizon Dental to be honest, caring and exceedingly professional. I can only pay them the highest of dental compliments : It was worth every penny paid!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Terrible ethics. Would not recommend seeing him. Very money hungry

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I had brought my almost 5 yr old in to get 2 fillings done by Dr. Nenninger only to find out a yr later the fillings have now cracked and my 5 yr old may need to have a root canal and a cap replacing the fillings.. not impressed. Also I am a person whom goes in for cleanings twice a yr. My first cleaning appt they made me was only for the top of my mouth, and of course was charged a ridiculous amount.. almost 200 dollars.. only for the top? They had then rebooked me an appt for the bottoms to be cleaned.. another almost 200 dollars.. whoa that's alot of money. 6 months later it was time once again to have my cleanings done, once again they had booked me for 2 separate occasions, almost 200 for the top and the next time almost 200 for the bottom. Needless to say I've chosen Dr Tabata. Just had my cleaning done today. They had told me my teeth were in wonderful shape and the best part yet. I paid $127.00 to have my whole mouth top and bottom cleaned all at once :) I will never recommend nenninger

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This was an excellent dental office. Had my work done under IV sedation with a very caring and professional staff. I am kinda a wimp and this was a great dental experience. The followup care was great and I got in fairly quickly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

went to him as could not do stairs of other Dentist. Tabata who is great.Paid so much more money for procedures.Had an emergency, left message, no response went into office begging for emergency help, girl said I was on emergency list, week passed. no call nothing. So unporfessional.... I will make it up the stairs to Tabata one way or another. And their prices are all about greed and money but someone has to pay for his new office...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I have no faith in him any more! I have 2 Dental plans and he still found a way to get MORE.I've had him split my lip as he extracted a tooth leaving me with stiches on my lip and stiches on my gums also damaged the tooth behind it.I also got some dental crowns that never matched my other teeth and plenty of more complaints.I paid him his money & will never ever return.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

When I found that his hygenists where doing proceedures they were not qualified to do and were beyond their scope of work and pay grade I quit recieving his treatment

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011