You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Terry Fellows

Amazing doctor. Went to Richmond ER last week. He was very thorough and knowledgable and wouldn't leave the hospital until he could give me all the answers to what was going on with me. I was sad to see he didn't have a private practice as we all need a fantastic family doctor like him. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

My father went to the ER yesterday. Dr. Fellows could tell right away that I was extremely concerned about my father. Not only is Dr. Fellows very thoughtful and patient, but he also treated our family with sincerity, compassion and professionalism. I am very grateful for a doctor like Dr. Fellows. Thank you. Elsie Yuen

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Went to Richmond ER couple days ago. Dr Fellows listened and appreciated to my and my wife's concerns regarding my lungs problems. He explained clearly about my situation and called my family doctor not just about the result of the test done but also informing him about the urge of me seeing a lung specialist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Last month I fell ill suddenly at the airport and was transported to the ER at Richmond Hospital. Dr Fellows examined me and oversaw my treatment for several hours, then was ready to release me when I seemed more stable. Unfortunately, there were no hotel rooms in Vancouver that Saturday afternoon--we checked on 83 hotels. Dr Fellows offered to put us up, my wife and I, at his home so I could remain under his care overnight, and we accepted. Later that evening he recognized that I was worse and was developing sepsis. He drove us back across the city to the ER and re-admitted me. That amazing and beyond-the-call of duty care meant that my sepsis did not progress tragically, as it so often does. Cultures were taken, antibiotics administered, and within 48 hours my symptoms began to abate. I was released the following Thursday, able to travel safely. Now, almost 4 weeks later I am still recovering my strength and very grateful that he quickly recognized a potentially fatal condition before it caused permanent damage. I will always be grateful for his calm manner and insightful experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

My mom was rushed to emergency last week and was so very ill. It was a horrible admittance into the ER and she was ignored by nurses for the first 20 minutes, because someone was dying from a heart attack so the Doctor was busy. I just wanted someone to make her comfortable as I was holding her in my arms and she was vomiting, fainting, shaking and sweating. Finally, after I threw a temper tantrum, nurses came and got her (they saw a woman first, who was complaining of neck pain from a car accident a week prior, which is why I was so annoyed). She was put in a bed and waited for the Doctor (which was better than my holding her in my arms) As upset as I was at the staff at the time, it all went away once we met Dr. Terry Fellows. He asked her detailed questions, was patient, had a kind bed side manner...in fact I told him that he didn't seem "doctor like" at all because of how sweet he was. He was extremely thorough and checked on her several times. He got a diagnosis right away and she was put upstairs in a semi-private room as she was going to have to have surgery. If I was injured and sick, and scared as patients often are, it would be a blessing to have Dr. Fellows as the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure enough, I found out he is from Nova Scotia (I could tell by how he spoke), which also explained a lot because was also cool as heck  As frantic as the ER was, he stayed calm and focused on my mom. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Fellows is an amazingly caring and compassionate ER Doctor. He helped my mother in the ER when she was experiencing severe, acute cancer-related pain. Dr Fellows went well above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

i was in RGH yesterday for the day apr.6th and would like to thank Dr.Fellows for his profesionalism and honesty. after all these years this doctor took the time to talk to me on a level i could understand...thankyou ..Dr Fellows, you spoke, i listened...day two! Wendy Birks

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Fellows during my visit to the ER at Richmond General, for an irregular heart beat. He did several tests and a chest x-ray. He has an excellent bedside manner. I was monitored for hours and fed lunch as well!! He Was very kind, patient and had a sense of humour. My nurse Al was wonderful too. They both took very good care of me and I appreciate it very much.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Terry Fellows's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Went to Richmond ER last week. He was very thorough and knowledgable and wouldn't leave the hospital until he could give me all the answers to..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love this man! He is a fantastic physician! Can't wait to get sick again just to see him! He is awesome sauce! "

August 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.orv.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V6V0" to "23294". Address has been updated from "None" to "7660 East Parham Road, MOB 1 Suite 207, Richmond". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18045275960".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My father went to the ER yesterday. Dr. Fellows could tell right away that I was extremely concerned about my father. Not only is Dr. Fellows very thoughtful a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Richmond ER couple days ago. Dr Fellows listened and appreciated to my and my wife's concerns regarding my lungs problems. He explained clearly about..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last month I fell ill suddenly at the airport and was transported to the ER at Richmond Hospital. Dr Fellows examined me and oversaw my treatment for several h..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My mom was rushed to emergency last week and was so very ill. It was a horrible admittance into the ER and she was ignored by nurses for the first 20 minutes, ..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fellows went above & beyond when trying to find the root of my allergic reactions. Without him is still be suffering daily with sinus pain, headaches, hives..."

September 3, 2014