Ratings for Dr. Terry Fellows

Dr. T. Fellows has a Graceful, Attentive & Intuitive bedside manner ; His Caring & Diligent mannerisms are a Blessing to encounter in an Emergency Physician. We Canadians have to be Grateful & Proud our HealthCare System has such compassionate E.R. Doctor’s there when a crisis arises.. Thank~ You, Dr T. Fellows

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

So lucky to have Dr Fellows in Richmond ER, listens, thorough, knowledgable, great beside manner, explains risks and procedures, all the while not ordering unessessary tests.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

After leaving the plane coming from the Netherlands my son David suffered severe eye problems and we went to the Richmond Hospital. After a while dr. Fellows saw my son('s eyes), did not trust and arranged an appointment even that friday night in the Vancouver Eye Care Center. Thanks to Dr. Fellows imm action Cornea ulcer was indicated reasonably in time and treatment was started imm.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Fellows~~~ I love you~~ thank you for taking care of my mommy today. You are so caring and knowledgeable, and very cute personality !!! N

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Fellows is by far the best! He's caring and he listens. He explains in details and does every test/exam he can think of to make sure I'm okay. He also gave my husband and I recommendations about tracking my ovulation date as I told him we are planning on having a baby. Thank you Dr. Fellows! The world needs more doctors like you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Terry Fellows is the smartest doctor I consulted at the Emergency room of Richmond Hospital. He shows care and concern for his patient, unlike others. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

After numerous visits to the ER with an ongoing problem I met Dr. Fellows. He was calm and actually listened to me when I gave my history. He was thorough and pin pointed what the problem could be and sent recommendations to my family Doctor. For the first time in many visits I wasn't made to feel I was taking up a bed needed by someone else. After discharge I came home feeling something was going to be done as Dr. Fellows made me feel he cared and was concerned. Thank you Dr. Fellows.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I have been dealing with really bad edema in both my legs, for the past several months. After realizing that it was not getting better, I finally forced myself to go to the ER at Richmond General. When I got there, I had a lot of anxiety, as I am not a fan of hospitals, especially when I have to go alone. After a shorter than normal wait, considering it was a Saturday night, I was brought over to a bed, and told to change, and was given blood work. When the Dr. Fellows came in, I told him what I thought was wrong. When he looked at my legs, he confirmed that I was correct, and started me on IV antibiotics. He also told me that I should take time off from work, and when I heard that, I had a bit of an emotional breakdown and started crying. When I finally pulled myself together, and apologized for crying, he asked me why I was saying sorry and asked if there was anything he could do to help. In all my life, I have never had any doctor actually ask me what they could do to help, not even my family doctor. He is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I wish all doctors were like him!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Amazing doctor. Went to Richmond ER last week. He was very thorough and knowledgable and wouldn't leave the hospital until he could give me all the answers to what was going on with me. I was sad to see he didn't have a private practice as we all need a fantastic family doctor like him. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Love this man! He is a fantastic physician! Can't wait to get sick again just to see him! He is awesome sauce!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015