Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Turkeltaub

Dr. T. did my breast augmentation and I could not be happier with them. He gave me exactly what I had wanted. He is a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My husband had melanoma removed by Dr. Turkeltaub and he removed all of it in one surgery! Scheduling was easy and staff extremely pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have seen Dr. Turkeltaub a few times for in office procedures and am very pleased with my results. His staff is great and his humor helps with any anxiety I may have.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

He was absolutely great. Made you feel comfortable and did great work. I get complimented all the time on his work. Would tell all my friends to use him!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I can't believe these negative comments, Dr T is by far one of the best plastic surgeons in the area. He is VERY meticulous, and he'll do what you ask for. I didn't go to him for price, I could have gone back to Mexico if I wanted cheap, but I wanted it right. I did the co2 laser for my face and it looks amazing, and I did a great augmentation with a lift. I had a lift in the past and he cleaned up all that scaring, I've received so many compliments!!! He's stuck with me for life.....absolutely amazing!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I am so extremely pleased with my breast implants and lift! I flew from NJ to AZ (price), I choose Dr. Turkeltaub based on the fact that his website had more info and his blog also when I called the office the staff were SO NICE. I had planned on getting just implants but Dr. Turkeltaub informed me that I would need a lift as well, I had issues with uneven nipples and uneven sagging . This caused a change in scheduling which they handled very well. I told him that I wanted to be as big as possible without looking ridiculous and he decided on the exact size for me. I felt that was extremely professional and direct. The surgery went smoothly I had like almost no pain, seriously! I feel it is because of his methods. And my breasts are PERFECTLY EVEN and this has been the best decision that I've EVER made!!! My 2 post ops where extra helpful. Fantastic, way above my expectations !!! Worth the travel! Even the staff at the surgical center were super nice! Go to Dr. Turkeltaub!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr.Turkeltaub did my augmentation I could not be happier! He did an amazing job the size is exactly what I wanted and fits my body perfectly. I feel so confident now wearing bathing suits and cute low-cut shirts. I felt 100% comfortable with him and his care. He makes it clear that he wants the best for his patients and wants them to look and be completely happy with their results. I have worked with other doctors and choose Dr. Turkeltaub still because he really is the best and he does amazing work. I look awesome now and it is all thanks to him!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I am a breast cancer survivor, who went to Dr. Turkeltab to have my breast reconstruction corrected. He recommended the wrong proceedure when I inquired about different options, I don't know why but I trusted him. In short what should have ended with two surgeries last year has resulted in five additional surgeries in 2012, two nearly fatal infections, and I have another surgery scheduled for December and I'm being treated for PTSD and range of motion issues on my left side. He chopped up my left breast area three times and tried to piece me back together with surgical staples. Breast cancer survivors beware, he does not know what he is doing and the results have been worse than going through cancer treatment. He also did a sloppy job on the right side too, thank God I was able to find a qualified surgeon willing to take my case. He also lies in your medical records to cover his butt. Looking for a good attorney, he needs to be stopped! amars32423@aol.com

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

FIRST OFF THEY SAY FREE CONSULTATION...IN FACT NOT FREE HAD A $30 COPAY IF I WANTED TO GO THROUGH MY INSURANCE FOR A BREAST REDUCTION..THE STAFF ASSURED ME THAT THEY ARE A MEMBER WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES..THEY ARE NOT IN FACT THEY SAID MY INSURANCE ACCEPTED MY CLAIM AND EVEN SCHEDUALED MY SURGERY..UPON DOING REASERCH MYSELF THROUGH MY BENEFITS CENTER THEY ONLY APPROVED MY CLAIM PARTIALLY..THE STAFF AT DR TURKLETAUB TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $200 TOTAL FOR THE SURGERY AND THAT WAS FOR THE SURG ASSISTANT...MY BENEFITS TOLD ME HAD I HAD SURGERY I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A BILL FOR $5700.. SO I CANCELLED MY SURGERY BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.. ALSO BEST PART THEY SEND ME ANOTHER BILL FOR THE OFFICE VISIT I ALREADY PAID $30 FOR THE BILL THEY JUST SENT ME IS NOW FOR $74 (WHAT MY INSURANCE DID NOT COVER BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF NETWORK) AGAIN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THERY ARE TALKING ABOUT... WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BILL, I WAS TOLD I HAVE TO PAY IT.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

The day I made the decision to go with Dr. Turkeltaub as my surgeon was one of the best days ever. I spent hours and hours researching plastic surgeons and have know people that have gone to Dr. T for surgeries. We all couldn't agree more that he truly is the best. His work is impeccable and anyone that has seen my scars from my breast reduction and tummy tuck are blown away at how perfect the lines are and just how good they look. His staff has always treated me with such respect and have always answered my questions. I am ever so thankful for making this decision. Thank you Dr. T for being so amazing and gracious!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Steven H. Turkeltaub's Credentials

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I have devoted my career to helping patients achieve their cosmetic and reconstructive goals with beautiful, natural-looking results. From breast augmentation and facelift surgery, to liposuction and the inclusive mommy makeover, I am committed to excellence and utilize only the safest, most effective techniques proven to yield optimal aesthetic outcomes. At my practice, every treatment and procedure I perform is individualized to address the unique needs of each patient in a way that expresses their beauty while complementing their natural features. If you are seeking cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery, or if you are interested in non-surgical skin care, my team and I will be happy to help you achieve your aesthetic goals with the utmost levels of comfort, safety, and satisfaction.

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Banner Health